Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sporting won 2 age groups. They beat OW 01-02 in penalty kicks. They beat a team from Mass in the other. Sporting is king on any size pitch!
    You can't blame OW. Kicking sideways and backwards is a poor tactic for 3v3. They probably just got out-possessed and out-played on the ball. And, out shot, because OW forwards are taught not to do that.

Comment

Anyone else find this terribly ironic?

https://www.uwssoccer.com/roster/sho...bseason=590879

Comment

Anyone else find this terribly ironic?

https://www.uwssoccer.com/roster/sho...bseason=590879
        Only thing I find ironic is that the better players from ct would rather play for the New England Mutiny in mass. Even the great Ellie jean drives past the Fsa minor league team. Fusion....what did they fuse. Past and current Fsa players who ride the bench in college?

Comment

Only thing I find ironic is that the better players from ct would rather play for the New England Mutiny in mass. Even the great Ellie jean drives past the Fsa minor league team. Fusion....what did they fuse. Past and current Fsa players who ride the bench in college?
          Fusion had a great season and their games are fun to watch (at least me and my kid think so). Nice to have a local team to check out from time to time. And if you bothered to look, the stats with Fusion are almost on par with Mutiny. Only difference was goal differential and that was pretty close too. I don't know the rest of the team but I do know one player who did not play at FSA and was a starter at a D1 school all 4 years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X