Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The internet is a safe place compared to your real life living nightmare. You are in bed with con artists, that's why people post here in the hopes you wake up.
Youíre right. Thanks to you I have woken up. My spouse and I are so stupid. Iím telling my kids today they are no longer playing club soccer because youíve opened my eyes. I hope they realize how right you are too when I tell them they wonít get to play anymore, or be with their friends, or learn the skills of being a part of a bigger whole. Thank you. Thank you a million times for saving me and my family unregistered anonymous internet guy!
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
These commenters are hopeless. Leave them to their echo chamber. They want to tear down young girls. They consistently slander coaches and directors on this site. They want to tear down Oregon. They want to presume to tell you how to parent your children. They presume to know what you think or want. They consistently make statements that are 100% false and then claim THEY know. I donít know why they do this but they do. Itís the worst parts of the internet in one place.
Beware the man who would rather be the captain of a life raft rather than a deck swab on the Queen Mary. He might just try to sink the Queen Mary in order to achieve his goal.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default Leagues

top leagues based on playoffs

US Boy DA Clearly the best in the land
USYS Boys 2nd best in the land
US Girls DA Has a true playoff, top teams go
ECNL Would be top but everyone get a juice a box in this league.
USYA Girls Best of the rest 3rd tier for girls