Being black(in America) is tough- LJ

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is great. The MJ question is so backwards. How great is MJ that he is the comparison, and to be mentioned in the same sentence says a ton compared to everyone in the world who is an athlete or has tried to be one. Also, compare him, behaviorally and in faithfulness to his roots, with another icon Mr. Woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      He is great. The MJ question is so backwards. How great is MJ that he is the comparison, and to be mentioned in the same sentence says a ton compared to everyone in the world who is an athlete or has tried to be one. Also, compare him, behaviorally and in faithfulness to his roots, with another icon Mr. Woods.
      Did Lebron injure himself against the Celtics? I haven't seen him yet in the finals.

Comment

Did Lebron injure himself against the Celtics? I haven't seen him yet in the finals.
        That's too bad. I think you missed another triple-double.

Comment

Awwwwww. Poor baby. You don't like how it feels to be so blatenly excluded for so silly a reason as skin tone?
          It goes against everything that Rosa Parks, Medger Evers, and MLK believed fought and died for. Way to think that day through. The idiocy is endless.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X