Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They make fun of you also as you pretend not to be a nutcase like them.
    Just amazed by the maturity level of some of the people on this site.

Comment

Just amazed by the maturity level of some of the people on this site.
      You Wachusett folks are so funny. You're amazed because a person calls you nut cases but as adults you find it acceptable to tear apart your own players because you don't like them. Oh, its those same players you trash that you cheer for because they are impact players. That's mature. The reason why we laugh at games.

Comment

Franklin girls going for a 2fer.

Comment

You Wachusett folks are so funny. You're amazed because a person calls you nut cases but as adults you find it acceptable to tear apart your own players because you don't like them. Oh, its those same players you trash that you cheer for because they are impact players. That's mature. The reason why we laugh at games.
          Wachusett parent here. Fully agree with you on the fact there are some DB parents that rip apart players on their childs team. It's dispicable and those parents are total scum in my opinion. I want to reiterate....not all parents at Wachusett are like that. There are a few sane ones and the looney ones are slowly being weeded out as their children graduate. One or two bad apples in a barrel can spoil them all for everyone. I see only positive things in Wachusett. Looking forward to some great games this fall.

Comment

Franklin girls going for a 2fer.
            They should do well in their league. Fairly significant losses to graduation for a number of the Hockomock teams.

Comment

They should do well in their league. Fairly significant losses to graduation for a number of the Hockomock teams.
              Didnt their offense graduate?

Comment

Didnt their offense graduate?
                Coach T will have Needham ready. Made big strides last year with only 2 key losses.

Comment

Wachusett parent here. Fully agree with you on the fact there are some DB parents that rip apart players on their childs team. It's dispicable and those parents are total scum in my opinion. I want to reiterate....not all parents at Wachusett are like that. There are a few sane ones and the looney ones are slowly being weeded out as their children graduate. One or two bad apples in a barrel can spoil them all for everyone. I see only positive things in Wachusett. Looking forward to some great games this fall.
                  Really? #45 proves you people are still trashing one person. You Wachusett parents will never change just the old will be replaced by the new.

Comment

Really? #45 proves you people are still trashing one person. You Wachusett parents will never change just the old will be replaced by the new.
                    Danger, Danger.....High and Mighty DB aleart!!!!

Comment

Danger, Danger.....High and Mighty DB aleart!!!!
                      Let's move on from the Wachusett group as there isn't much to talk about except players on B or C club teams and parents living their glory days. Franklin will be State Champs again.

Comment

Let's move on from the Wachusett group as there isn't much to talk about except players on B or C club teams and parents living their glory days. Franklin will be State Champs again.
                        32 goals for an outgoing senior.....tough to replace.

Comment

32 goals for an outgoing senior.....tough to replace.
                          Very tough.

Comment

Now this is funny. Just so you know I am not an obnoxious Wachusett parent but there are two left. Your assertion that they are all B or C club team players is hilarious. I will tell you that there are girls on Stars Athletic teams, FC Blazers, NEFC A and Elite teams, MPS top team, and other club teams. Just making a clarification to your idiotic statement. Most of the sophmores and freshman are on top club team and the juniors are as well. But thanks for your douchefulness. It is appreciated. They will be good this year but as always it is Nashoba and Algonguin as the hurdle for all teams. When you beat them you have accomplished something. Until then you are like all other teams.

Comment

They will be good this year but as always it is Nashoba and Algonguin as the hurdle for all teams. When you beat them you have accomplished something. Until then you are like all other teams.
                              True. But while Nashoba is deep like Algonquin, they graduated an especially strong class (the strongest senior class in CMass by a mile) that won't be easy to replace.

Comment

Now this is funny. Just so you know I am not an obnoxious Wachusett parent but there are two left. Your assertion that they are all B or C club team players is hilarious. I will tell you that there are girls on Stars Athletic teams, FC Blazers, NEFC A and Elite teams, MPS top team, and other club teams. Just making a clarification to your idiotic statement. Most of the sophmores and freshman are on top club team and the juniors are as well. But thanks for your douchefulness. It is appreciated. They will be good this year but as always it is Nashoba and Algonguin as the hurdle for all teams. When you beat them you have accomplished something. Until then you are like all other teams.
                                Well said and funny.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X