Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest surprise U14 G

What is going to be the biggest surprise in the U14g tournament? Mine is that RSL(last years runner up) won't make it out of the first round.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is going to be the biggest surprise in the U14g tournament? Mine is that RSL(last years runner up) won't make it out of the first round.
    The intimidators will win when it counts.

Comment

more

PV wont repeat. I guess thats only a surprise since everyone considers it a foregone conclusion.

Comment

Get a life!!!!!!!! It is sad....these are children and I'm sure that if a parent is crazy enough to let thier kids get on here and read this garbage...that it would be upsetting to them! Let the kids play and worry about your own team making it out the first round!!!!

Comment

Another bored parent starting a bashing thread.

Comment

I think that the biggest surprise will be if these overinvolved parents are not on this site after the first game making final four predictions. It is interesting that most of the bashing is coming from teams bounced in the first round last year or teams that didn't even play in State Cup last year. Good luck to everyone and I truly do hope we have good weather and all the kids play well.

Comment

- the biggest surprise will be to have 2 of the non-favorites teams playing state cup final.
              - not a surprise at all the avalanche of excuses explaining why the top teams failed to deliver.

Comment

well RSL is obviously making it out...but there were plenty of other suprises. I am suprised that brandon lost to lakeland.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X