Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USWNT vs France

Do you think the ladies know they are wearing white kits today? I’m only asking because they seem to be passing the ball to the blue players.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you think the ladies know they are wearing white kits today? I’m only asking because they seem to be passing the ball to the blue players.
    Your really watching that crap

Comment

Your really watching that crap
      Says a TS poster..ironic?

Comment

Red white blue opponent confused them, also a B team friendly, score doesn’t matter.

Comment

Red white blue opponent confused them, also a B team friendly, score doesn’t matter.
          Friendly yes but outclassed tactically isn’t good

Comment

Most are former ecnl , thank god for gda

Comment

Was surprised to see the second teamers not be competitive with France.

Thought our depth was better than that.

Comment

Too much pre-game action with Trevor. It showed.

Comment

Was surprised to see the second teamers not be competitive with France.

Thought our depth was better than that.
                  You've been brainwashed .Watch a u15 boys game,More physical, more skillfull , more understanding of the game And alot more Entertaining. You'll never watch girls soccer again.

Comment

You've been brainwashed .Watch a u15 boys game,More physical, more skillfull , more understanding of the game And alot more Entertaining. You'll never watch girls soccer again.
                    I’m not brainwashed

I’m not an idiot like you, either.

I watch La Liga, EPL, Dortmund, boys HS soccer, boys club soccer, girls club soccer, and girls HS soccer. I seem to be able to separate each (I’m not a stupid a55hole) and have appreciatarion for what is considered good play in each subset of the sport.

Sorry your such a miserable human. Life sucks that way. Hope you find a friend that can give you a little joy.

Also...the “15 year old boys are better” line you post in every thread is sooo played out. Come up with a new stitch at least.

Comment

You can’t compare boys to girls , no matter how hard the far Lester’s want to same that they are the same , they ain’t. Most know what to expect with girls soccer , but not teaching our girls technique skills or pizazz is why we will soon be like the us men’s team. It’s just not good soccer right now, need to scout Mallory Pugh style players

Comment

You can’t compare boys to girls , no matter how hard the far Lester’s want to same that they are the same , they ain’t. Most know what to expect with girls soccer , but not teaching our girls technique skills or pizazz is why we will soon be like the us men’s team. It’s just not good soccer right now, need to scout Mallory Pugh style players
                        Agree with the idea disagree about Mal.

She’s a great talent, but I don’t see her as an overly technical player in the mold of Heath or Marta. She relies heavily on her superior pace. Good finisher as well.

Comment

Ugly performance

Comment

Ugly performance
                            How many scoring opportunities did the US have?

Comment

How many scoring opportunities did the US have?
                              Not many Pugh capitalized on one of the few chances

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X