Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime question

We are exploring options for next year, My high school kid may want to have that option next year, so prime is being looked at , besides all the BS you read about da and ecnl is it true that prime charges 2500? Plus uniforms plus travel? I’m at 1000 plus travel now, so that would make a huge difference

True unless your kid is a superstar.

Comment

More fake news , it’s only 6 months of soccer , can’t be 2500

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        We are exploring options for next year, My high school kid may want to have that option next year, so prime is being looked at , besides all the BS you read about da and ecnl is it true that prime charges 2500? Plus uniforms plus travel? I’m at 1000 plus travel now, so that would make a huge difference
        Go to Sunrise and play for free, you can then play PT for Weston DA for Free as JS will provide free transportation for your kids. You will be able to play FL State Cup and claim State Cup champion 5 years in a row but traveling around the state for rec level competition will cost you 1K alone.

Comment

2500 includes what? Training and field use?

Comment

True $2300 plus $150 nonvolunteer fee and travel expenses . What volunteer is don’t know since they never bring it up and isn’t needed. Some travel fees should be cut in half since all the coaches coach two teams so they double dip on things such as rental cars and per diem.

Comment

They will keep charging as much as possible as long as you have clueless parents just ponying up

Comment

If your child is good enough,prime is the best option. Comical-"go play sunrise and pt weston"
                if you want best competition,go prime. everything else for sunrise and weston is all about what they believe will happen next year because prime affected them so much,they now have a new alliance and format.just a bunch of jealous bitches that thought they had the answers until most of the top tier realized da is better for boys and encl. for girls. which one sounds more reliable? i don't really care what you do-try them all.-it is just upsetting that sunrise and weston don't care either. they just want you to join the new cult with their 10 part time players spread over 7 cities

Comment

Go to Sunrise and play for free, you can then play PT for Weston DA for Free as JS will provide free transportation for your kids. You will be able to play FL State Cup and claim State Cup champion 5 years in a row but traveling around the state for rec level competition will cost you 1K alone.
                  Wow! A bit bitter about sunrise? Hmmmm. A little upset that your kid got bounced and is now playing at prime but getting 5 minutes of play time as opposed to 15??

Comment

Not true,, it’s 3000 plus uniforms,travel, ref fees, coaching fees when they travel .. but hey, it’s ECNL. The best place for girls

Comment

If your child is good enough,prime is the best option. Comical-"go play sunrise and pt weston"
                      if you want best competition,go prime. everything else for sunrise and weston is all about what they believe will happen next year because prime affected them so much,they now have a new alliance and format.just a bunch of jealous bitches that thought they had the answers until most of the top tier realized da is better for boys and encl. for girls. which one sounds more reliable? i don't really care what you do-try them all.-it is just upsetting that sunrise and weston don't care either. they just want you to join the new cult with their 10 part time players spread over 7 cities
                      My advice would simply be this...

Go watch Weston Da train. Watch the coaching. Watch the style of play in games.

Go watch Prime train. Go watch the coaching. Go watch the style of play in games.

Be observant.

Then talk with parents from both clubs pros and cons of their experience.

Comment

Prime is trash the level is below standard. Why do you think their top USYNT player left for DA?

Comment

That player has jumped clubs many times, who knows her or family reasons, but GDA is US Soccer, so makes sense for a YNT player to be in that league.

Comment

Prime is trash the level is below standard. Why do you think their top USYNT player left for DA?
                            kid has played everywhere. from OC to now Weston,.. she doesn't go to high school and mom has her training 5 days a week 4 hours a day in Stuart. you can't fault a club because a physcho parent who is obsessed living through her kid jumps from club to club..prime got that kid an invite to national camp.. not her super trainer from Martin County

Comment

Good luck to her

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X