Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its time for West Pines and Sunrise to be rolled up into Weston

Time for these programs to merge. lets give our neightborhood a good product with stable management and good coaching. Lets get rid of the riff raff already so our sons and daughters get proper training.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Time for these programs to merge. lets give our neightborhood a good product with stable management and good coaching. Lets get rid of the riff raff already so our sons and daughters get proper training.
    Best thread made, I totally agree. Once this idiots stop thinking with their pockets, and start thinking about the kids.

Comment

west pines is a not for profit, so the board just need to stop thinking with ego and make the best decision for the cities kids

sunrise needs to stop thinking with its pockets and realize they need better structure and coaching

Comment

west pines is a not for profit, so the board just need to stop thinking with ego and make the best decision for the cities kids

sunrise needs to stop thinking with its pockets and realize they need better structure and coaching
        Someone is profiting on not for profit clubs. Don't kid yourself.

Comment

Only the board members getting $400-600 per month as pay. Im not kidding myself, i am currently on the west pines board.

Comment

Only the board members getting $400-600 per month as pay. Im not kidding myself, i am currently on the west pines board.
            What exactly do you do? Sounds like free money to me

Comment

nothing, just vote on stuff i know little about, and argue with Brian and Hector, make their life a little more exciting

Comment

not saying anything else, not trying to out myself. bye.

Comment

nothing, just vote on stuff i know little about, and argue with Brian and Hector, make their life a little more exciting
                  Brian still wins. Hence why the club is in the worst condition it has ever been.

Comment

three more months and we will have President Hector

Comment

three more months and we will have President Hector
                      I vote Chapato for pres

Comment

f u c k henry gomez, he is one of the cancers of the club

Comment

The board of directors is responsible for letting Brian do whatever he wants. HR is a very dishonest Venezuelan like Maduro stealing from the members. But don’t worry Tony and Todd will save the club... OMG wpu is done. Wpu will be part of clubs like Miami Lakes, Cooper City, etc sad end for a great club. By the way one of the responsibles for the end of Miami Lakes is BR now the director of WPU so no hope for wpu

Comment

Todd nor tony can run for president, they dont have kids that play in the club. they can only be hired to be DOC and no one is gonna vote for them.

love,
                            Hector Maduro Ramos

Comment

The board of directors is responsible for letting Brian do whatever he wants. HR is a very dishonest Venezuelan like Maduro stealing from the members. But don’t worry Tony and Todd will save the club... OMG wpu is done. Wpu will be part of clubs like Miami Lakes, Cooper City, etc sad end for a great club. By the way one of the responsibles for the end of Miami Lakes is BR now the director of WPU so no hope for wpu
                              If you blame BR then you obviously have no clue what's going on. If it wasn't for him this ***** show would've been 10000 times worse.

Why do you think they dont care about his kid playing in Miramar? Because WP will sink without BR.

Love when a clueless dumb ***** spews BS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X