The NEW - No Barca talk thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca is doing well in the first round. My friend is originally from Japan and is familiar with the soccer scene. He knows 2 of the teams in the bracket with Barca and says that they would be the equivelant of a good Long Island Club here. Something along the lines of a Smithtown or Commack. Not really Edp quality but more like local club teams. The next round should be a little better but mentioned that this particular tournament is not known to be a higher level tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Barca is doing well in the first round. My friend is originally from Japan and is familiar with the soccer scene. He knows 2 of the teams in the bracket with Barca and says that they would be the equivelant of a good Long Island Club here. Something along the lines of a Smithtown or Commack. Not really Edp quality but more like local club teams. The next round should be a little better but mentioned that this particular tournament is not known to be a higher level tournament.
      Lies all lies! You and your friend have no idea what you are talking about. I researched it ask and it is actually the first year for this tournament. So you are an absolutely huge freaking liar. Syonara!! It is the qualifyng to the Mundialito in Spain.

I have a friend who knows hiis cousins, brothers, aunts, sisters, grandmother and she says your lying. ASS
      If you have nothing good to say about boys having an incredible experience of a lifetime, you need to really look deep inside yourself you piece of crap. How many of you idiots are going to be able to say that.

Comment

That is correct. The tournament that this barva team is in is a good tournament for local Japanese teams. It is not an international tournament that they are in. All teams are from Japan

Comment

That is correct. The tournament that this barva team is in is a good tournament for local Japanese teams. It is not an international tournament that they are in. All teams are from Japan
          Not true either- mostly but not all. But even if it was all Japanese teams, I’m sure the competition is better than any tournament with in the tri-state area.

Comment

Lies all lies! You and your friend have no idea what you are talking about. I researched it ask and it is actually the first year for this tournament. So you are an absolutely huge freaking liar. Syonara!! It is the qualifyng to the Mundialito in Spain.

I have a friend who knows hiis cousins, brothers, aunts, sisters, grandmother and she says your lying. ASS
            If you have nothing good to say about boys having an incredible experience of a lifetime, you need to really look deep inside yourself you piece of crap. How many of you idiots are going to be able to say that.
            Dude! Relax! My friend knows the teams in the bracket and said that they are nothing special. Just local Japanese soccer clubs. How is he a liar? All but 2 teams are from Japan. Nothing to cry about. I hope they do well and represent NY well.

Not sure why my comment would generate such contempt....Wow!

Comment

Dude! Relax! My friend knows the teams in the bracket and said that they are nothing special. Just local Japanese soccer clubs. How is he a liar? All but 2 teams are from Japan. Nothing to cry about. I hope they do well and represent NY well.

Not sure why my comment would generate such contempt....Wow!
              If it wasn’t meant to be negative, I apologize. But I’m so sick of everyone putting down the club and trying to diminish what these boys are doing over in Japan.

Comment

If it wasn’t meant to be negative, I apologize. But I’m so sick of everyone putting down the club and trying to diminish what these boys are doing over in Japan.
                Ok. I get it. I hope they enjoy the experience

Comment

By the way, I assume you are one of the parents from the 06 Boys Pro team. Between me and you do you agree that that guy Scruffy is the biggest trouble maker in all of youth soccer?

Comment

By the way, I assume you are one of the parents from the 06 Boys Pro team. Between me and you do you agree that that guy Scruffy is the biggest trouble maker in all of youth soccer?
                    My son plays at Barca but Not from the 06 team- he is good guy. You need to just Worry about your own

Comment

My son plays at Barca but Not from the 06 team- he is good guy. You need to just Worry about your own
                      Really? Havent you noticed that while that 06 team is in Japan the Barca thread has been quiet with no trash talk? Someone pointed that out on the Barca thread and they are 100% right. All the trash talk stopped once they left to go to Japan. I guess it's TRUE that he is the culprit

Comment

Really? Havent you noticed that while that 06 team is in Japan the Barca thread has been quiet with no trash talk? Someone pointed that out on the Barca thread and they are 100% right. All the trash talk stopped once they left to go to Japan. I guess it's TRUE that he is the culprit
                        Who the F$%^ cares who it is- grow up and enjoy your kids playing soccer

Comment

Go post this sh_t on the other thread you loser. Can’t u read

Comment

Who the F$%^ cares who it is- grow up and enjoy your kids playing soccer
                            If I can chime in here. If you get so upset about people bashing Barca then you should know that it's people like Scruffy that attracts all of that negative attention

Comment

They travelled to Japan, not back in time. Do you think that they do not have the internet in Japan? Do you really think that Scruffy is unable to participate in this board right now? Of all the dumb things I have read on this board, this post is at least in the top 10, no top 5 because you are citing some anonymous post as gospel for such a dumb argument.

Comment

If I can chime in here. If you get so upset about people bashing Barca then you should know that it's people like Scruffy that attracts all of that negative attention
                                Dude, you really need to go tell him how you feel so this could be over and done. You’re getting pretty freaking annoying now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X