Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Totally. She is the player on Empire that is dominating the league.
    Empire is kicking azz! And those 12 hour round trips bus rides for 6-0 smackdowns are so much fun!

Comment

no because only you care!! If that is the case stop bitching and move on grandma.
      Lol Grandma? At least I don’t have a secret handshake/hug with my daughter that boarders on creepy, like you do. Isn’t she just the best??? Grow up. Other people can have different opinions than you.

Comment

Keep your kid in the DA, at least she could garner a roster spot there. I get that HS is a rough go for many kids that can't play, so keep it up. As long as your team only plays the NE GDA teams, your kids team might find reasonable success ... just no more showcases and definitely don't play anyone outside of GDA .... another US Soccer rule to make sure they maintain their illusion of superiority. Ha ha ha, chicken sh|ts. Any real organization would say name the time and place and bring a big fat wallet. US Soccer just says bring the big fat wallet so we can drain it.
        You sound like a straight ass. HS soccer sucks! If you think your kid is good because she plays HS soccer. You are delusional also. If you don't like the GDA, good. Stop trolling the GDA threads.

Comment

That’s the problem. People like you who think this country is a soccer nation. You like many others have no clue.
          As of now the USWNT is the top FIFA ranked team. Go look up attendance #s for games
          NWSL where many NT players play. Go look up attendance #s for games

On the men’s side same thing... a little better but all smoke and mirrors
          Yes Red Bull games looked crowded but that’s a 25k stadium
          Atlanta , Seattle and Portland draw well but it’s definately a social thing there
          Blank has done a great job marketing in ATL

Now look at stadiums in Europe and South America. Usually capacity crowds and much larger stadiums
          When u look at our top players vs the top players from other countries it’s laughable on the men’s side
          And on the women’s side if you haven’t noticed the other countries have caught up no more walks in the park

Well I see your opinion but I flip that and say and no the problem is with people like you and your thinking with information you've been forced to believe or forced be brainwashed with in my opinion. You bring up a couple of points.......you are looking at rankings and just for that I got some GOTSOCCER rankings for you this Christmas to you put in your stockings......Yes are we on top of the rankings in the USWNT or with them...sure but with that still said...........those aren't the BEST ladies that we have to offer. Still doesn't change the point that they are ranked #1 but those aint the players this country has. Maybe those are the best NAMES that will put people in the seats to sell Jersey's, popcorn, candy, etc. You speak of attendance as if that is suppose to tell me something. Lets further that comment with did you know that NFL, NBA, WNBA, and MLB attendance has been down this year so are you saying that those sports are NO LONGER popular here in the US. I think not and I am sure that is not your point but that is me making a point that numbers don't always tell the true story. Soccer is growing in this country and the culture is continuing to change and grow and sure it has its ups and down but that's every sport my man. Trust me I never played a lick of soccer in my life but my kids plays it and now I watch the sport. Can't say that know everything about the game but I know enough about sports to know what I am looking at and what's going on and what's not. You are trying to compare apples to oranges with the Europe and US in stadium comparisons. Lets all agree that SOCCER in Europe has been around and entrenched in their DNA from a very young age. So lets go back to your number comparisons again. As you know in the most recent years the NFL and NCAA football have been playing games abroard in Europe..........Those stadiums have been sold out each time and seat have been added to some stadiums to accommodate. So can I say that Europe now is a FOOTBALL country because they can pack a soccer stadium to watch an American football game........I think not. And lastly your point of comparing the TOP soccer players from our country to others.................Which country are we talking about because if I am not mistaken the BEST soccer players aren't from EUROPE. Yes they play soccer in EUROPE because of the MONEY but they are certainly not from EUROPE. So back to your point sure we can compare but as I stated OUR BEST PLAYERS aren't even being recognize or given the chance because factors being. Again your points are well made and I know your passion and appreciate you but don't look now but we are DEBATING SOCCER and we are in the USA...........don't tell me the culture isn't changing my friend. One day at a time......One day at a time.

Comment

Lol Grandma? At least I don’t have a secret handshake/hug with my daughter that boarders on creepy, like you do. Isn’t she just the best??? Grow up. Other people can have different opinions than you.
            We saw you and your dumpling trying to do the same off in the corner. Don't be shy. Imitation is a form of flattery. However, grandma, for future reference your poor excuse for an opinion doesn't register. Happy holidays grandma. Finish knitting the warm up uniform your granddaughter needs to start the spring season.

Comment

We saw you and your dumpling trying to do the same off in the corner. Don't be shy. Imitation is a form of flattery. However, grandma, for future reference your poor excuse for an opinion doesn't register. Happy holidays grandma. Finish knitting the warm up uniform your granddaughter needs to start the spring season.
              Dude, you need to cool it. You and others like you are the reason why we can’t get kids to show up to tryouts. You guys sound like elitist *****hole$. Take a holiday break from this site and let this all pass. Like it or not, the DA is not working out the way we planned. I listen to you guys on the sidelines and can’t help to think that guys like you are the problem with youth sports these days

Comment

You sound like a straight ass. HS soccer sucks! If you think your kid is good because she plays HS soccer. You are delusional also. If you don't like the GDA, good. Stop trolling the GDA threads.
                DA, HS .... what's the difference? Both loaded with kids that can't make varsity or string together 2 or 3 passes.

Comment

Well I see your opinion but I flip that and say and no the problem is with people like you and your thinking with information you've been forced to believe or forced be brainwashed with in my opinion. You bring up a couple of points.......you are looking at rankings and just for that I got some GOTSOCCER rankings for you this Christmas to you put in your stockings......Yes are we on top of the rankings in the USWNT or with them...sure but with that still said...........those aren't the BEST ladies that we have to offer. Still doesn't change the point that they are ranked #1 but those aint the players this country has. Maybe those are the best NAMES that will put people in the seats to sell Jersey's, popcorn, candy, etc. You speak of attendance as if that is suppose to tell me something. Lets further that comment with did you know that NFL, NBA, WNBA, and MLB attendance has been down this year so are you saying that those sports are NO LONGER popular here in the US. I think not and I am sure that is not your point but that is me making a point that numbers don't always tell the true story. Soccer is growing in this country and the culture is continuing to change and grow and sure it has its ups and down but that's every sport my man. Trust me I never played a lick of soccer in my life but my kids plays it and now I watch the sport. Can't say that know everything about the game but I know enough about sports to know what I am looking at and what's going on and what's not. You are trying to compare apples to oranges with the Europe and US in stadium comparisons. Lets all agree that SOCCER in Europe has been around and entrenched in their DNA from a very young age. So lets go back to your number comparisons again. As you know in the most recent years the NFL and NCAA football have been playing games abroard in Europe..........Those stadiums have been sold out each time and seat have been added to some stadiums to accommodate. So can I say that Europe now is a FOOTBALL country because they can pack a soccer stadium to watch an American football game........I think not. And lastly your point of comparing the TOP soccer players from our country to others.................Which country are we talking about because if I am not mistaken the BEST soccer players aren't from EUROPE. Yes they play soccer in EUROPE because of the MONEY but they are certainly not from EUROPE. So back to your point sure we can compare but as I stated OUR BEST PLAYERS aren't even being recognize or given the chance because factors being. Again your points are well made and I know your passion and appreciate you but don't look now but we are DEBATING SOCCER and we are in the USA...........don't tell me the culture isn't changing my friend. One day at a time......One day at a time.

Are you kidding us with the above mess ?
                  Suggestion... stick with ur day job
                  Final thought ... DeVry has online classes

Goodbye and Good Luck

Comment

Are you kidding us with the above mess ?
                    Suggestion... stick with ur day job
                    Final thought ... DeVry has online classes

Goodbye and Good Luck
                    What are you talking about this is my day job.........I work for Talking Soccer........and trust me DeVry doesn't have a football team......so I refuse to do anything with them regarding classes until they step up their game. No luck needed I am just Blessed like that. Glad you are into the convo. Keep it coming and await your response.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X