Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    From some of the comments here, it is very apparent that Bubb and his crew are very nervous about this hire. And they should be.
    Yes, they should be very nervous! Game changer coming soon. The new ED will bring an unmatched resume, major accomplishments at the highest levels, a history of true development and winning, a reputation for playing the game the way it should be to develop players for long-term success, a reputation that is second to none, and connections to colleges and US Soccer that are limitless. I know the suspense is killing you volt-nation. It’s coming!

Comment

Yes, they should be very nervous! Game changer coming soon. The new ED will bring an unmatched resume, major accomplishments at the highest levels, a history of true development and winning, a reputation for playing the game the way it should be to develop players for long-term success, a reputation that is second to none, and connections to colleges and US Soccer that are limitless. I know the suspense is killing you volt-nation. It’s coming!
      Let me guess.... Alan Hough?

Comment

Let me guess.... Alan Hough?
        Let me answer....... NO, much bigger and better than that!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2368704]

Here’s what you just don’t get and can’t seem to comprehend. Armada’s #’s are EXACTLY where Armada wants them to be. The club has absolutely zero desire to be the “biggest” club in the universe. Armada has the perfect number of players for the field space, coaching staff, and number of teams that it wants to field. We have a little hidden slogan/goal/mission over at Armada....it’s called ”Quality Over Quantity”! Which ironically is exactly what we have both on and off the pitch over FESA!
          I don’t think Armada has any intention of hiring an executive director. It’s all FESA reverse propaganda so they when nobody comes in, they can twist it around and say told you so. I hope I’m wrong and they do bring a top level person in. Might be a nail in the coffin for the money laundering scheme operating out of veterans park!

Comment

Let me answer....... NO, much bigger and better than that!
            Most important!!! Does he have an accent?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2369198]

I don’t think Armada has any intention of hiring an executive director. It’s all FESA reverse propaganda so they when nobody comes in, they can twist it around and say told you so. I hope I’m wrong and they do bring a top level person in. Might be a nail in the coffin for the money laundering scheme operating out of veterans park!
              Armada has already posted the announcement of hiring with reveal to come soon. Would they really do that, then come back and say "just kidding".

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2369321]

Armada has already posted the announcement of hiring with reveal to come soon. Would they really do that, then come back and say "just kidding".
                What posting. Fake news. I haven’t seen anything. Please provide. The hire will happen early in 2019.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2369333]

What posting. Fake news. I haven’t seen anything. Please provide. The hire will happen early in 2019.

Armada FC Youth Academy Family,

The Armada FC Youth Academy Board of Directors is happy to inform our membership that we have concluded our national and comprehensive search to find our next Executive Director! Throughout our search, one thing became very clear; we offer an incredibly desirable opportunity. Identifying the right candidate who shares our club's philosophy and the "player first" development model was our first and foremost priority.

We are very excited to inform you that we have hired our next Executive Director and we will be making a formal announcement and welcome in early December.

We are confident that this individual brings to the Armada FC Youth Academy a level of professionalism, integrity, global reputation and proven success that will take us to even higher levels throughout our club. We look forward to announcing the details of this hire in the next several weeks!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2369455]

Armada FC Youth Academy Family,

The Armada FC Youth Academy Board of Directors is happy to inform our membership that we have concluded our national and comprehensive search to find our next Executive Director! Throughout our search, one thing became very clear; we offer an incredibly desirable opportunity. Identifying the right candidate who shares our club's philosophy and the "player first" development model was our first and foremost priority.

We are very excited to inform you that we have hired our next Executive Director and we will be making a formal announcement and welcome in early December.

We are confident that this individual brings to the Armada FC Youth Academy a level of professionalism, integrity, global reputation and proven success that will take us to even higher levels throughout our club. We look forward to announcing the details of this hire in the next several weeks!
                    Fees are going to go up for global reputation.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2369333]

It was sent via email to Armada members. This might be hard for fesa to believe but not everything is social media and marketing material.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2369544]

Fees are going to go up for global reputation.
                        Nah...that’s not how we roll at Armada.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2369673]

Nah...that’s not how we roll at Armada.
                          Fees have only risen slightly at Armada after not having an executive director to pay for a year and a half.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2369679]

Fees have only risen slightly at Armada after not having an executive director to pay for a year and a half.
                            Year and a half? Eric was let go Labor Day of last year and the club paid him a severance. Let’s be a little more accurate please.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2369691]

Year and a half? Eric was let go Labor Day of last year and the club paid him a severance. Let’s be a little more accurate please.
                              Could be two years by when the announcement happens and he arrives.

Comment

Better to have no DOC then the Sheriff of Nottingham pretending to be one. Glad they are taking their time to get it right.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X