Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have players from a team hours away to guest play for you that will not be training with team and you think this is a good thing?
    Sad thing is guest players will be better on field and receive better training

Comment

And you know everything about the Da and every team ? Or did your daughter get cut and not make the team and now you gave an agenda by posting nonsense about girls! Get a life
      Dude, not one player got cut from Boca United SFFA so get your facts straight. If they can dribble without tripping over the white line at the 18 yard box they make this DA. anyone who says that this club will definitely be DA next year is an idiot. Even if US Soccer doesn't remove them the chances of this club being able to field competitive teams in every age group is slim to none so why on earth would any decent level players go there after another season of complete humiliation.

Comment

Bump back

Comment

Dude, not one player got cut from Boca United SFFA so get your facts straight. If they can dribble without tripping over the white line at the 18 yard box they make this DA. anyone who says that this club will definitely be DA next year is an idiot. Even if US Soccer doesn't remove them the chances of this club being able to field competitive teams in every age group is slim to none so why on earth would any decent level players go there after another season of complete humiliation.
          Weston DA just announced to "certain top players" that travel for DA players is going to be paid by their DA next year. Is Boca SFFA doing the same, if they even have DA? If not then why would any player consider Boca over Weston just from the sheer cost difference alone?

Comment

This was announced to everyone at Weston, they are being open and transparent about it. It will apply to all GDA players.

Comment

Weston DA just announced to "certain top players" that travel for DA players is going to be paid by their DA next year. Is Boca SFFA doing the same, if they even have DA? If not then why would any player consider Boca over Weston just from the sheer cost difference alone?
              Kids at bu can not make Weston teams where you been get a clue

Comment

I completely disagree. There are 2-3 kids at every age group who are legitimate DA level and those players will leave Boca United SFFA next year if they have any level headed parents. Whether they drive to Weston or go somewhere else is the question.

Comment

I completely disagree. There are 2-3 kids at every age group who are legitimate DA level and those players will leave Boca United SFFA next year if they have any level headed parents. Whether they drive to Weston or go somewhere else is the question.

05 and 04 s are the question marks
                  03-02-01 ain’t going nowhere

Comment

Totally, no chance. Those BU players only beat Weston this past year. Yep.

Comment

05 and 04 s are the question marks
                      03-02-01 ain’t going nowhere
                      01s are seniors next year, along with half the 02s. If not committed, I doubt they will play club soccer.

Comment

Totally, no chance. Those BU players only beat Weston this past year. Yep.
                        The Weston team is evolving every week. Word is out and talent is joining the club. I think it might be a bit different in the spring.

Comment

The Weston team is evolving every week. Word is out and talent is joining the club. I think it might be a bit different in the spring.
                          LMAO. The old "just you wait and see" speech. I bet that's being preached hard over at Weston. Same at BU. Whatever you need to hold onto. I get it. Been in the exact same position as you. If you don't keep a little bit of hope, the next 4 months will be complete sh!t.

Comment

LMAO. The old "just you wait and see" speech. I bet that's being preached hard over at Weston. Same at BU. Whatever you need to hold onto. I get it. Been in the exact same position as you. If you don't keep a little bit of hope, the next 4 months will be complete sh!t.
                            I really doubt you have been in the exact same position as me. Sorry. I’m fine regardless of what happens in the next 4 months. Good luck to you, though.

Comment

So why are there always a few good players who feel the need to be big fish in a little pond? Those 2-3 good players at Boca United could actually be at a club that they can develop and compete with players who are as good or better than they are instead of playing on a team with rec players. They must get that from their parents who only want to watch their kids be the best on the team so they can walk the sidelines all high and mighty. I really think the Boca parents are the problem, they all have a different mentality and air about them. Boca united parents have destroyed the soccer careers of so many kids, its really sad.

Comment

So why are there always a few good players who feel the need to be big fish in a little pond? Those 2-3 good players at Boca United could actually be at a club that they can develop and compete with players who are as good or better than they are instead of playing on a team with rec players. They must get that from their parents who only want to watch their kids be the best on the team so they can walk the sidelines all high and mighty. I really think the Boca parents are the problem, they all have a different mentality and air about them. Boca united parents have destroyed the soccer careers of so many kids, its really sad.
                                You talked about how their is only 2-3 players on each team that are quality .I agree 100 % where you lose me is saying boca parents destroyed soccer careers of so many. Your kid get bullied or cut by Bu or what. Parents can not destroy kids careers only can destroy own child’s carrrer. The coaching staff and lack of proper training will end a soccer career but not parents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X