Long Island SC GDa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

00#/01 are mostly seniors. Is anyone surprised they might want to play their last year of high school? USSG is clueless

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      00#/01 are mostly seniors. Is anyone surprised they might want to play their last year of high school? USSG is clueless
      But there is only 1, maybe 2, top-level players, actually just 1, sorry.

Comment

Heard that Rough Riders were having a free clinic tomorrow, but it's really just a bait and switch to try and recruit players for LISC. Anyone know if there's any truth to that?

Comment

Heard that Rough Riders were having a free clinic tomorrow, but it's really just a bait and switch to try and recruit players for LISC. Anyone know if there's any truth to that?
          No truth to it, but you already know that. Go troll somewhere else.....

Comment

Why would there be no truth to it? Have to naive to think opposite. The 2004 team is a solid team. 2005 is completely outclassed every single game. LISC needs players at every level. The 2004 team will be u16/17 team next year. If you don’t add players that will be a long year for that group doing well on age this year.

Fury teams are having trials tonight at Mitchell. No one is leaving ECNL and from what I hear, just the opposite. It’s the DA players wanting back into ECNL. Definitely not the other way around.

Comment

Why would there be no truth to it? Have to naive to think opposite. The 2004 team is a solid team. 2005 is completely outclassed every single game. LISC needs players at every level. The 2004 team will be u16/17 team next year. If you don’t add players that will be a long year for that group doing well on age this year.

Fury teams are having trials tonight at Mitchell. No one is leaving ECNL and from what I hear, just the opposite. It’s the DA players wanting back into ECNL. Definitely not the other way around.
              LISC has been advertising DA tryouts, even on BOTN

Comment

Wasn't trolling, my kid was interested in going to help shake some of the "school ball" style, but she doesn't want people thinking she's looking to leave her team. It's no secret that LISC uses RR as a recruiting tool, but my kid isn't interested in being recruited.

So yeah, I actually had a legit question but thanks for your input, it helped her decide to just stay away.

Comment

LISC has been advertising DA tryouts, even on BOTN
                  That's the point. If they advertise GDA tryouts then that's what it is.

If RR has a free clinic, then that's what it is. The poster asked if it was a "bait and switch", implying they were being dishonest, and just being a troll.

Comment

Wasn't trolling, my kid was interested in going to help shake some of the "school ball" style, but she doesn't want people thinking she's looking to leave her team. It's no secret that LISC uses RR as a recruiting tool, but my kid isn't interested in being recruited.

So yeah, I actually had a legit question but thanks for your input, it helped her decide to just stay away.
                    So you came on the LISC thread, and practically accused the club of using a "bait and switch", but in reality you were a totally objective person. Maybe if you asked a question in a unbiased way, you wouldn't come off as a troll.

Comment

So you came on the LISC thread, and practically accused the club of using a "bait and switch", but in reality you were a totally objective person. Maybe if you asked a question in a unbiased way, you wouldn't come off as a troll.
                      Geez, you LISC people are really effing nuts. LISC has a history of shady, dishonest behavior-kids playing HS & DA simoultaneously, kids playing NPL & DA simoultaneously, breaking a slew of other rules and you wonder why people are skeptical??? Gimme a break
                      Not to mention LISC is currently reaching out to players who are "in season" on other teams trying to recruit them. Why is it so off the mark to assume they're using a free Rough Riders clinic to recruit?

Comment

Geez, you LISC people are really effing nuts. LISC has a history of shady, dishonest behavior-kids playing HS & DA simoultaneously, kids playing NPL & DA simoultaneously, breaking a slew of other rules and you wonder why people are skeptical??? Gimme a break
                        Not to mention LISC is currently reaching out to players who are "in season" on other teams trying to recruit them. Why is it so off the mark to assume they're using a free Rough Riders clinic to recruit?
                        It seems that all the clubs are the same. Everyone should just chill. These boards are filled with people from different clubs name call8ng, bragging, attacking others, etc.
                        none of it is constructive. These are all parents, so parents should just respect other families decisions. Instead, seems like a lot of Taylor Swift/ Kardashian style feuds.

Comment

It seems that all the clubs are the same. Everyone should just chill. These boards are filled with people from different clubs name call8ng, bragging, attacking others, etc.
                          none of it is constructive. These are all parents, so parents should just respect other families decisions. Instead, seems like a lot of Taylor Swift/ Kardashian style feuds.
                          As a follow up, I think it’s EDP, not NPL and believe you can play edp and be called up to DA for a few games. That is not break8ng the rules.

Comment

Where does LISC GDA practice?

Comment

Yes, I agree definitely not constructive and its never to the benefit of anyone. This thread has been quiet for some time in regards to the disparaging comments. No need to walk that path. Enjoy the off season with your families.

Comment

If you go to the Rough Riders clinic for a free training and you are anywhere close to decent, be prepared for the “full court press” to join a LISC GDA team. It borders on creepy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X