Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, I know you! You threw for three touchdowns during senior year homecoming game!
    Remember me? No? Coach Drew and Principal Johnson asked me to tutor you in
    remedial math and help you pass the class. Yeah, that's me. Cool. Man, it was like yesterday.
    Yeah, I went to Harvard and played soccer there. Meet my wife in med school and
    things are going pretty good. Anywayr, I gotta go and take the kids to soccer practice.
    Ok, make sure that you cut the edges and feed and weed the north lawn. Thanks!
    Your still a giant girl playing a girly game. Enjoy buying dresses for your son. I hear there are bathrooms he can use now.

Comment

Hey, I know you! You threw for three touchdowns during senior year homecoming game!
      Remember me? No? Coach Drew and Principal Johnson asked me to tutor you in
      remedial math and help you pass the class. Yeah, that's me. Cool. Man, it was like yesterday.
      Yeah, I went to Harvard and played soccer there. Meet my wife in med school and
      things are going pretty good. Anyway, I gotta go and take the kids to soccer practice.
      Ok, make sure that you cut the edges and feed and weed the north lawn. Thanks!
      And by Harvard you mean Portland State and by med school you mean Nursing school...and by wife you mean hairy bushpig....you soccer guys are awesome. A sport that has to wait four years to develop any kind of national interest....you win!!!!!

Comment

Perhaps but there are some beautiful, heterosexual ladies as well. I hope that you are not referring to your own daughter.
        Lol. Not very many beauties. 90% manly types. But yeah, a small percentage are sorta female ish. Just not ones that popular guys would date.

Comment

Lol. Not very many beauties. 90% manly types. But yeah, a small percentage are sorta female ish. Just not ones that popular guys would date.
          You are outta touch.

Comment

And by Harvard you mean Portland State and by med school you mean Nursing school...and by wife you mean hairy bushpig....you soccer guys are awesome. A sport that has to wait four years to develop any kind of national interest....you win!!!!!
            Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

You are outta touch.
              No I have eyes. In general terms, The feminine girls will be doing other things. Not 100%, but accurate generalization.

Sorry, my DD played soccer for awhile but left for other sports where girls could be girls.

It's all good, everyone do what they want. But just saying what most people think.

Comment

No I have eyes. In general terms, The feminine girls will be doing other things. Not 100%, but accurate generalization.

Sorry, my DD played soccer for awhile but left for other sports where girls could be girls.

It's all good, everyone do what they want. But just saying what most people think.

So she's playing softball. Plans on being a High School P.E. teacher?

Comment

Who the hell cares about girls sports ? No one. The OP was asking about boys soccer.

Comment

Who the hell cares about girls sports ? No one. The OP was asking about boys soccer.
                    The OP does. Like all Oregon TS, there's a sick and twisted weirdness when it comes to girls soccer. There is a desperation of sorts, a wanting to be relevant.

Comment

The OP does. Like all Oregon TS, there's a sick and twisted weirdness when it comes to girls soccer. There is a desperation of sorts, a wanting to be relevant.
                      Mostly, folks who live in Bartertowns across the bridge or in Gresham.
                      Premier soccer is a very high status sport for girls. You know the type
                      4.0 GPA, attends Catlin Gabel, OES, Jesuit, and ambitious and hard working.
                      Equally aggressive and talented parents to be able to afford and to provide such luxuries.

But here is the kicker for you Carthart jacket wearing and hair from the 80's moms,
                      soccer is just an another activity for these girls, like ballet or swimming, not a
                      Willy Wonka Golden Ticket to full-ride scholarship dreams like lottery tickets.
                      What's another $15K for soccer when someone is already paying $40K for private school.
                      Another after school activity. Repeat. Bake Sale. Repeat. Feeding the homeless. Repeat.

It ain't for the 1/4 scholarships; it is for the edge so our dd can attend Stanford, Ivies,
                      and awesome colleges. If you folks actually spent the money on tutors and education,
                      your dd could have a much better life than Gresham or Bartertown.

Comment

Some eloquent defenses of soccer here.

Also, consider just not feeding the troll.

Comment

Equally aggressive and talented parents to be able to afford and to provide such luxuries.

But here is the kicker for you Carthart jacket wearing and hair from the 80's moms,
                          soccer is just an another activity for these girls, like ballet or swimming, not a
                          What's another $15K for soccer when someone is already paying $40K for private school.
                          Another after school activity. Repeat. Bake Sale. Repeat. Feeding the homeless. Repeat.

It ain't for the 1/4 scholarships; it is for the edge so our dd can attend Stanford, Ivies,
                          and awesome colleges. If you folks actually spent the money on tutors and education,
                          Look....A soccer mom who married well, contributes actually nothing to society save for that for which she CONSUMES and as soon as her chest sags will be searching for a divorce lawyer once hubby no longer likes madam grey bush and her wine fits every evening. Enjoy your bitter senior years parasite Mommy. Spending is ALL your good for in this life...well that an hubby annual birthday....well you know 😪

Comment

Winner!

Comment

Winner!
                              Pretty proud of your own ramblings??

Comment

Look....A soccer mom who married well, contributes actually nothing to society save for that for which she CONSUMES and as soon as her chest sags will be searching for a divorce lawyer once hubby no longer likes madam grey bush and her wine fits every evening. Enjoy your bitter senior years parasite Mommy. Spending is ALL your good for in this life...well that an hubby annual birthday....well you know 😪
                                Is that you, John Galt?

Objectifying women as "madam grey bush" and "chest sags". Wonderful! I assume you meant whine, as in complaining, not wine like the fermented fruit beverage. Is this how
                                you want your daughter to be considered, just T and A? Figures, coming from hills and dales of Neo-Appalachia of Oregon. Get her some Daisy Duke shorts and some wrestling oil
                                or family night in your neck of the woods, I reckon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X