Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s funny , no one from the da program is going anywhere during the season, I agree that there’s uncertainty for next year but no ones leaving tommrow
    It makes sense. Think about it, if those coaches don’t get with a club soon they will be out of a job for next year.

Comment

It makes sense. Think about it, if those coaches don’t get with a club soon they will be out of a job for next year.
      Who’s the top coaches there that will have options?

Comment

Lol

I don't know what drugs you guys are doing but BU is second in the state of Florida in both age groups 16/17 and 18's They maybe middle of the pack but they are no where near the what you are describing for ability. Does not really matter. You guys the one or 2 trolls on here will find a reason to bash mother Theresa.

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...d=MTE1Ng%3D%3D

Comment

I don't know what drugs you guys are doing but BU is second in the state of Florida in both age groups 16/17 and 18's They maybe middle of the pack but they are no where near the what you are describing for ability. Does not really matter. You guys the one or 2 trolls on here will find a reason to bash mother Theresa.

I read this Boca hater and laugh , it’s true the younger age brackets are not good , and they won’t get better unless they merge with someone and get 1-3 quality kids to replace the b team kids that get run over every game

The older teams are just fine , da may take away an age bracket but not the whole thing

It’s happened with other clubs , just fielding 3 of the 4 age brackets

Real question , is the hater a prime daddy/coach or a disgruntled former Boca daddy?

Comment

What are you smoking? The older teams suck! You call 5-11 good? That’s the problem w you Boca United parents you live in dream land. You have your two best teams that aren’t even close to 500 and you think that’s just fine? You are dillusional. Then you don’t even mention the fact that the rest of your teams are like 1-25 with a goal differential of -100 plus! You are a complete embarrassment and I am not a Boca parent I’m a south Florida parent who is so tired of watching your teams embarrass our state and especially south Florida. The sooner your kids go back to their b level teams the better. Boca U is a joke.

Comment

What are you smoking? The older teams suck! You call 5-11 good? That’s the problem w you Boca United parents you live in dream land. You have your two best teams that aren’t even close to 500 and you think that’s just fine? You are dillusional. Then you don’t even mention the fact that the rest of your teams are like 1-25 with a goal differential of -100 plus! You are a complete embarrassment and I am not a Boca parent I’m a south Florida parent who is so tired of watching your teams embarrass our state and especially south Florida. The sooner your kids go back to their b level teams the better. Boca U is a joke.
              Your an insult to the troll United

Comment

I want whatever the boca mommy is smoking. How about the 14’s, their future. 6 goals for and 70 goals against in not even half the season. That’s not a typo 70 goals against vs 6 scored. Omg that is utterly ridiculous. You call that a Da? It’s rec teams playing in the DA. The other ages are not much better. If us soccer keeps a DA at Boca then us soccer deserves for ECNL to shut down girls DA. What a joke.

Comment

No lie. Unbelievable.

http://boca.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams...p?team=7404316

Comment

If Boca loses gda , which they probably won’t, some of the girls will go to Weston a few to prime and a few stay with whatever they will have at Boca

Comment

Comparing boys and girls. Boca United girls program is a disaster. Boca United boys at younger age is suspect. Boca United boys at older ages is average.

Comment

If Boca loses gda , which they probably won’t, some of the girls will go to Weston a few to prime and a few stay with whatever they will have at Boca
                        How could Boca not lose girls DA? Don’t they have to be able to field teams in every age group? There’s even a new age group next year so Boca has no chance to have enough players. How could anyone send their kid there after this year’s disaster?

Comment

How could Boca not lose girls DA? Don’t they have to be able to field teams in every age group? There’s even a new age group next year so Boca has no chance to have enough players. How could anyone send their kid there after this year’s disaster?
                          Let it go. DA will do whatever is best for DA. Would think at this point every Boca United girls parent or potential victim knows what they are signing up for.

Comment

Not all gda teams have teams at every age grp

Ussoccerda.com

Comment

That is not true at all. With the Boys DA program changing to Pro Clubs only all the second tier DA clubs like Boca will be reevaluated and a shift made. Weston has already been selected as the feeder academy to Pro Miami and Boca will be on the outside looking in. Boca Boys had one decent year and the rest were terrible. Even this one year isn't great by any standard. The girls are finished, they can't even field teams and the boys are not guaranteed one bit. It won't surprise me if after US Soccer sees how badly they screwed the pooch on the girls side that they take away the entire DA from BU. BU is a horribly run program and US soccer should have never connected to them.
                              SFFA, Weston, Kendall, along with any good players, are the feeder from Miami CF DA. SFFA, Weston and Kendall will all maintain boys DA programs. There is never going to be an MLS DA only league. It’s not possible.

Comment

It’s more than bad basically ayso kids playing da level soccer. I have never seen anything like it to be honest. It is embarrassing actually.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X