X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure, that’s it.
    Neither her mother or her father would EVER post on here. They would be horrified to know people are talking about her too

Comment

Trolls trolls everywhere, feed them here, feed them there

Comment

No more easy walks in the park for the USWNT.

Comment

No more easy walks in the park for the USWNT.
          Agreed, but I do believe Rapinoe, Heath & Ertz make it a different game. Rapinoe & Heath are 2 of the top players on the team, imho, different team w/o them

Comment

USWNT all products of High School soccer, that’s why we suck...

Comment

That was some pretty bad soccer this afternoon. Looked like a bad HS game. But not many of thr players were different. Clearly, there is a depth problem. D is a big issue that needs to get addressed.

Comment

That was some pretty bad soccer this afternoon. Looked like a bad HS game. But not many of thr players were different. Clearly, there is a depth problem. D is a big issue that needs to get addressed.
                Totally agree, let’s put JD in goal.....!!!

Comment

I think I hear Hailie Mace’s phone ringing 😂🤣😂

Comment

USWNT all products of High School soccer, that’s why we suck...
                    Or are reigning WC champs ..... Men who don't play HS in US for DA are who suck.

Comment

Agreed, but I do believe Rapinoe, Heath & Ertz make it a different game. Rapinoe & Heath are 2 of the top players on the team, imho, different team w/o them

Rapinoe. Past her prime
                      Heath. Great player but always injured
                      Ertz. Solid player
                      Still think France would have won

Ellis is a fool who has shunned the best defender in women’s soccer Hinkle from the squad because of her beliefs and still the best goalie in the world Solo sitting at home
                      I would even say Klingenberg should be on the WC squad also has been shut out

Comment

Check out these stats from the USWNT for 2018. I don't think Rapinoe is past her prime. By far the most assists and tied for 2nd most goals.

https://www.ussoccer.com/womens-national-team/stats

Player Pos GP GS Min. G A Y/R Caps/Goals
                        Rapinoe, Megan F 16 16 1214 7 12 0/0 145/41

Comment

Check out these stats from the USWNT for 2018. I don't think Rapinoe is past her prime. By far the most assists and tied for 2nd most goals.

Rapinoe is playing better than ever, agree she's a game changer

Comment

Heath is the better player, just can’t stay off the injury list
                            Also 3 or 4 of her goals were against Mexico. Don’t know her assist stats against
                            You can go look that up

Press is another one who deserves way more playing time
                            Lavelle also but she seems to be injured a lot also

Comment

Rapinoe is playing better than ever, agree she's a game changer
                              How does kneeling for the national anthem help the team??

Comment

How does kneeling for the national anthem help the team??
                                What does that have to do with her current stats, playing ability or whether or not she's past her prime? Oh nothing? Ok cool

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X