Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe a pick-up game in the afternoon and then off to the Friday night HS girl games. Not yet sure if I will focus on the winners or losers. Winners are full of adrenaline and ready for some hot action. Losers are easy to pick off by providing a little comfort. Either way, I score.
    But what about the moms? are you going to make them go home to their husbands or do they get some Trevvy G too?

Comment

But what about the moms? are you going to make them go home to their husbands or do they get some Trevvy G too?
      Easy...

As daughter gets out of car and subs out, mom gets in and plays for the second half.

Comment

Easy...

As daughter gets out of car and subs out, mom gets in and plays for the second half.
        Have you been working on your cardio Trev?

Comment

Have you been working on your cardio Trev?
          I'm 19 dude. This action is my cardio.

Comment

Easy...

With a mandatory high 5 at the transition. Good sportsmanship is a must.

Comment

With a mandatory high 5 at the transition. Good sportsmanship is a must.
              I must say T Daddy... you are the Man

Comment

I must say T Daddy... you are the Man
                That's T-Papi when I'm in Miami.

Comment

Trevor,

Could you have my wife call me? She hasn’t checked in since your meeting last night with her to discuss how my son can improve his soccer game.

I’m starting to get worried. Thanks.

Comment

Trevor,

Could you have my wife call me? She hasn’t checked in since your meeting last night with her to discuss how my son can improve his soccer game.

I’m starting to get worried. Thanks.
                    Trev...you’re not ignoring me are you? Have her call, I just want to know she’s ok.

Comment

Trev...you’re not ignoring me are you? Have her call, I just want to know she’s ok.
                      Don’t worry she is fine. Can’t talk just this moment. We are reviewing your sons development plan orally right now. We have really came. Up with some great ideas. She should be home Tuesday. This stuff can’t be rushed

Comment

Don’t worry she is fine. Can’t talk just this moment. We are reviewing your sons development plan orally right now. We have really came. Up with some great ideas. She should be home Tuesday. This stuff can’t be rushed
                        PS - stop at publix and get the big bags of ice. She is going to need it.

Comment

PS - stop at publix and get the big bags of ice. She is going to need it.
                          Ok. Thanks for looking after her and taking such great care of my fam.

Yours truly,

Soccer Cuck

Comment

Ok. Thanks for looking after her and taking such great care of my fam.

Yours truly,

Soccer Cuck
                            In a compliment to you, it was like a catcher's mitt down there. You have wrecked it over the years. Well done.

Comment

In a compliment to you, it was like a catcher's mitt down there. You have wrecked it over the years. Well done.
                              I haven’t gotten into that in years...pool guy maybe.

Comment

I haven’t gotten into that in years...pool guy maybe.
                                Id say personal trainer, but she’s chunky so probably not

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X