Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Trevor G

Trevor is and always will be the best player to ever come out of Boca raton fl some say Jose Altidor but they are wrong. Trevor T-dog is impressive on and off the ball.He will be stoping by to see the talent at Coral Springs and near by clubs to decide where he wants to drop his seed.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trevor is and always will be the best player to ever come out of Boca raton fl some say Jose Altidor but they are wrong. Trevor T-dog is impressive on and off the ball.He will be stoping by to see the talent at Coral Springs and near by clubs to decide where he wants to drop his seed.
    Trevor is the epitome of Talking Soccer. He’s on our Mount Rushmore

Comment

Trevor is the epitome of Talking Soccer. He’s on our Mount Rushmore
      Imagine part Ronaldo, part Brad Pitt, part Hugh Hefner.

I think maybe Wilt Chamberlain of soccer would be most accurate. If you are famillliar with Wilt’s claims in his book.

Comment

I am a dad's worst nightmare. The workbench takes no prisoners.

Comment

I am a dad's worst nightmare. The workbench takes no prisoners.
          my hero

Comment

Trevor G is the stale joke you bring out during high school soccer and the summer. Now, if he could take over Boca United or beat the crap out of the Muffin Man or end the 7 year mystery of why Coral Springs never improves or goes In Search Of and looks into where Plantation disappeared, or simply ask whether and when Weston will post the schedule for the Weston Cup, then he will ascend.

Comment

Trevor G is the stale joke you bring out during high school soccer and the summer. Now, if he could take over Boca United or beat the crap out of the Muffin Man or end the 7 year mystery of why Coral Springs never improves or goes In Search Of and looks into where Plantation disappeared, or simply ask whether and when Weston will post the schedule for the Weston Cup, then he will ascend.
              Oh Dad. Did I not choose your daughter last night? I know that rejection is tough and you feel the need to project that anger. There is always tonight. Don't let her give up hope. The workbench does not play favorites.

Comment

I’m Trevor G.

I’m just a bro....but I happen to be a dynamic well decorated soccer star. I have a magnetic personality and model good looks. I’m quite the cocksman if I do so say so myself. Women around soccer...players, moms, sisters, female coaches all throw themselves at my feet.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X