Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FESA 2005G NPL Presidents Cup?? Come on!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don’t you Armada wankers piss off and worry about your own house? If you don’t have a kid on this team why do you care?
    I am not from Jax. I have a kid on another president’s cup team (a decent team but most definitely a president’s cup team). We were hoping for good fair competition. Now it’s pretty much a given that nobody has a real shot since you are playing down. I guess we could play down to commissioners cup but then we would be as pathetic as you. So no thanks to that. You are the top ranked team in Florida (other than ecnl teams) and are playing in president’s cup. Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Not one parent responded????? Cause you know how messed up it is?????
      Very few parents are on TS
      FYSA or Coaches should call FESA and ask for the reasoning. State Cup may have been poor timing or too drawn out, and FESA needed another option for games for its players. FESA and NPL teams should come together and form a NPL showcase cup.

Comment

FESA needs to Win at ALL COSTS! yeahhhhhhhh

Comment

I am not from Jax. I have a kid on another president’s cup team (a decent team but most definitely a president’s cup team). We were hoping for good fair competition. Now it’s pretty much a given that nobody has a real shot since you are playing down. I guess we could play down to commissioners cup but then we would be as pathetic as you. So no thanks to that. You are the top ranked team in Florida (other than ecnl teams) and are playing in president’s cup. Absolutely pathetic.
          The fact that the many FESA moles on this site can not even fake defending playing down for wins, tells you all you need to know about that clown club.

Comment

The fact that the many FESA moles on this site can not even fake defending playing down for wins, tells you all you need to know about that clown club.
            Exactly.

Comment

They gonna lift the cup!

Comment

They gonna lift the cup!
                FESA teams can’t even win presidents cup so I highly doubt that.

Comment

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/48a1rHFReUQAU" width="480" height="284" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/dance-eggplant-48a1rHFReUQAU">via GIPHY</a></p>

FESAAAAAAAA

Comment

FESA teams can’t even win presidents cup so I highly doubt that.
                    FESA's NPL team might be one of the only ones who can win President's Cup. Wonder if that NPL team would rather be playing in State Cup?

Comment

FESA's NPL team might be one of the only ones who can win President's Cup. Wonder if that NPL team would rather be playing in State Cup?
                      Curious if parents even have a say in it or if it is just dictated by the volt gestapo?

Comment

Curious if parents even have a say in it or if it is just dictated by the volt gestapo?
                        Why do the parents have their kids on this team. Just wasting your money/time in my opinion.

Comment

Why do the parents have their kids on this team. Just wasting your money/time in my opinion.
                          Because they want to beat their chests when the win against hapless competition and shout WE ARE FLORIDA ELITE! like they are programmed to do.

Comment

Haha. So many pethetic people on here. When you can beat our NPL teams come back and let's talk...

Comment

Haha. So many pethetic people on here. When you can beat our NPL teams come back and let's talk...
                              Your npl teams are made up of ecnl players and are registering to play in president’s cup. Lol. What a joke.

Comment

Your npl teams are made up of ecnl players and are registering to play in president’s cup. Lol. What a joke.
                                Yeah ok... Each team is its own. But you wouldn't know that would you. You and all others here listen to someone who has no clue and is obviously jealous. Living your lost dreams through your kids is sad. GO VOLT!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X