Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop arguing over soccer you dildos.

Its the US... only the sad ass washed up parents living through their children give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Stop arguing over soccer you dildos.

Its the US... only the sad ass washed up parents living through their children give a ****.
      Right, lacrosse is where the action is at

Comment

u16 boys from predators u16 team are coming next year for u16-17 da at Bu Da

Comment

Girls DA at Boca is one step away from folding up. Boys are two steps away. Coaches at Boca suck and management worse.

Comment

Girls DA at Boca is one step away from folding up. Boys are two steps away. Coaches at Boca suck and management worse.
            coaches everywhere here suck lets get that straight Weston has a couple good ones but i can assure you the rest suck the big one. There on a big rebuild they just lost there stability pastora and micha are gone. They will also gut the club and take 50 percent of the player to Miami mls. leaving a few spots for outlier clubs.

Comment

hi my name is tom

Comment

you are delusional. Boys DA at Boca is terrible. You are just comparing it to the past which was disgraceful. Now its improved to terrible.
                Yup it’s prertty much Shi....t

Comment

Most stupidest thread ever what a Excessive delusional parent most have made this thread with the intention to harm the club in some way . Maybe get the name correct it’s SFFA boys DA pathetic and obsessed nothing .

Comment

Most stupidest thread ever what a Excessive delusional parent most have made this thread with the intention to harm the club in some way . Maybe get the name correct it’s SFFA boys DA pathetic and obsessed nothing .
                    Bwahh da give me a break it’s no D A

Comment

hi my name is tom
                      Hi Tom trincame er poyon It’s Albanian

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X