• Show
Clear All

College and Pro ID Clinic - January 26-27, 2019

Seattle Sounders
    ICEF (France)
    Georgetown University
    Northeastern University
    Wesleyan University

PSG Academy and FC Florida are hosting this camp in South Florida. I have one friend that applied and paid full registration. I applied Friday for financial aid (they say they are offering scholarships) and we are waiting to hear.

www.fcflorida.camp

Only Boys

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seattle Sounders
    ICEF (France)
    Georgetown University
    Northeastern University
    Wesleyan University

PSG Academy and FC Florida are hosting this camp in South Florida. I have one friend that applied and paid full registration. I applied Friday for financial aid (they say they are offering scholarships) and we are waiting to hear.

www.fcflorida.camp
    Only Boys?

Comment

Seattle Sounders
      ICEF (France)
      Georgetown University
      Northeastern University
      Wesleyan University

www.fcflorida.camp
      If you have to pay don't do it, thats my advise, its all a scam!!If they want you they will pay you

Comment

Huh?

If you have to pay don't do it, thats my advise, its all a scam!!If they want you they will pay you
        Wow that’s pretty dumb. ID camps with fees are a reality for identification by college coaches, even pros. Colleges get tons of their players from paid camps. Do you have a better way to get a two day try out in front of the Seattle Sounders? Just go ahead and stay home, protecting your kid from the big scam and your kid will be sitting on that couch with you for the next 10 years. My son is too young for this camp but it looks as legit as any camp I have seen. Let’s hope they like south Florida players and want to come back.

Comment

Wow that’s pretty dumb. ID camps with fees are a reality for identification by college coaches, even pros. Colleges get tons of their players from paid camps. Do you have a better way to get a two day try out in front of the Seattle Sounders? Just go ahead and stay home, protecting your kid from the big scam and your kid will be sitting on that couch with you for the next 10 years. My son is too young for this camp but it looks as legit as any camp I have seen. Let’s hope they like south Florida players and want to come back.
          In all fairness, you would have to pay to go to Hobe Sound

Comment

So $500 to be seen in front of 4 coaches? Damn that is a good deal.

Comment

Don’t go. Less competition for my kid and a better chance to turn a head.

Or are you giving everyone a head fake, in hopes no one will go and you will have the camp all to yourself? Clever...

Comment

Math

Seven Coaches listed on the site and free Camp Film to be seen by any and every coach that may be evaluating your player - and one of those coaches is a two-day tryout for a pro team. With all of the Florida parents who thinks their kids could be pro or D1, this camp should have 1,000 kids!

Seriously though - the camp film is different. Camps don't ever get filed and the situations and drills on film, against pro prospects and D1 prospects, is worth far more to coaches than typical highlight films. Soo that should be 100 coaches seeing your kid.

Comment

Seven Coaches listed on the site and free Camp Film to be seen by any and every coach that may be evaluating your player - and one of those coaches is a two-day tryout for a pro team. With all of the Florida parents who thinks their kids could be pro or D1, this camp should have 1,000 kids!

Seriously though - the camp film is different. Camps don't ever get filed and the situations and drills on film, against pro prospects and D1 prospects, is worth far more to coaches than typical highlight films. Soo that should be 100 coaches seeing your kid.
                  whatever its a $ scheme! Yanks dont get it, suckers

Comment

On the boys side, if you are not doing DA, you have to do the ID camps. Your kid most likely will never be noticed otherwise. This is not a pro-DA statement, just a fact of life.

Comment

$ scheme?

whatever its a $ scheme! Yanks dont get it, suckers
                      says the guy that can't afford it or whose kid wouldn't wouldn't be accepted into the camp. We applied. They called two of the three references we provided and we got a scholarship after my DOC called them. some money scheme. maybe you should shut up and try it. but your kids has to be qualified and fill out the app. and this camp will call your coach.

Comment

says the guy that can't afford it or whose kid wouldn't wouldn't be accepted into the camp. We applied. They called two of the three references we provided and we got a scholarship after my DOC called them. some money scheme. maybe you should shut up and try it. but your kids has to be qualified and fill out the app. and this camp will call your coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X