Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can't sign in just this second and have to go, but just look at what your friend did in the very next post after yours. And that's OK or comprehensible? Think about who he is and how he had the time (and desire) to put that together.
    OCDman is not my friend, I assure you, but otherwise I take your point.

-frustrated

Comment

I honestly didn't think this could get worse.

Once again, the post above trying to keep score demonstrates a total disconnect from the actual problem.

On substance, I probably agree with OCDdouche the vast majority of the time, but like most who voted in the clear majority ("If you could ban just one"), the failure is all in the approach and presentation (starting with the paranoia).

Comment

This is something that always struck me as odd. Why does everyone post anonymously now? It is not like a poster can't hide their identity even with screen name. All you do is change to a new one when you get tired of one. That sort of thing has been going on for years on forums and used to be quite common on the old Touchline the was the precursor of TS. In fact many of the anonymous posters here today got heir start on that forum and used many different profiles simultaneously there so it is hardly an unheard of practice.
        The forums that preceded this one required that posters be registered. Most honest people then posted under one pseudonym. Over time you could discern what club they were with, what team they were with and eventually who they were. There were some dishonest posters who posted under multiple names, but they too were eventually found out.

Comment

Soccer in Massachusetts is still up.

http://touchline.informe.com/index.php

Comment

^^^^ Vintage!

Comment

Since none of us can really tell who is posting what, it makes more sense to look group the posts according to themes to analyze who is really doing what. It seems that there have been three different themes in this thread since it started. Here are those themes and a count of the number of posts by page attributable to them since the start of this thread.

Page 1- Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective (6) - Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective (4) - Pro TS (0)
              Page 2- Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective (4) - Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective (3) - Pro TS (3)
              Page 3- Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective (7) - Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective (3) - Pro TS (0)
              Page 4- Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective (5) - Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective (5) - Pro TS (0)

Out of the 40 posts in the sampling 22 (55%) represent the Anti BTDT/Pro Perspective theme, 15 (38%) represent the Pro BTDT/Anti Perspective theme, and 3 (8%) represents the Pro TS theme. I bet if you were to do this sort of analysis on many of the other threads you would find pretty much the same percentages.
              Says you...who's in desperate need of help.

Here's ONE simple way for Beachbum to solve the real problem, ban your IP. Or at the very least, delete posts with direct or implied references in threads to BTDT. You know, since that really shouldn't even be the subject of a thread itself, and assuming it's not, then we know when we see it that it's just an off-topic discussion (attack).

Comment

Says you...who's in desperate need of help.

Here's ONE simple way for Beachbum to solve the real problem, ban your IP. Or at the very least, delete posts with direct or implied references in threads to BTDT. You know, since that really shouldn't even be the subject of a thread itself, and assuming it's not, then we know when we see it that it's just an off-topic discussion (attack).
                Seems as though you are becoming the obsessed one now.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  A couple of posts qualifies as obsessed, does it? So be it, but no one will take the crown from that fraud, --------. Not even close.

King Fraud.
                  Your language is inappropriate. And it is ironic if you are the author of #51 that you were responding to and suggesting a ban for btdt. That was his post you were responding to.

Comment

Originally posted by perspective View Post
                    Your language is inappropriate. And it is ironic if you are the author of #51 that you were responding to and suggesting a ban for btdt. That was his post you were responding to.
                    Sounds like a liberal who likes to twist things to diguise reality. Example: Benghazi was a phony scandal.

Comment

Sounds like a liberal who likes to twist things to diguise reality. Example: Benghazi was a phony scandal.
                      Ummm, OK. Not seeing how you got all of that out of the post you responded to. And I'm not sure about that example...might need a little unpacking.

Comment

Sounds like a liberal who likes to twist things to disguise reality. Example: Benghazi was a phony scandal.
                        Probably more like a conservative that harps over and over on a subject that no one cares about to try to make it into something it is not.

Example: Benghazi is a scandal. Benghazi is a scandal. BDTD is a scandal. Benghazi is a scandal. BDTD is a scandal. Benghazi is a scandal. BDTD is a scandal. Benghazi is a scandal.

Gay people marrying is going to corrupt marriage. Gay people marrying is going to corrupt marriage. Gay people marrying is going to corrupt marriage. Gay people marrying is going to corrupt marriage. Gay people marrying is going to corrupt marriage. Gay people marrying is going to corrupt marriage.

Comment

Ummm, OK. Not seeing how you got all of that out of the post you responded to. And I'm not sure about that example...might need a little unpacking.
                          Your mistaken assumption that I continued a conversation with you, rather than someone else posted their own random observation, is just par for your course.

Comment

Probably more like a conservative that harps over and over on a subject that no one cares about to try to make it into something it is not.

Example: Benghazi is a scandal. Benghazi is a scandal. BDTD is a scandal. Benghazi is a scandal. BDTD is a scandal. Benghazi is a scandal. BDTD is a scandal. Benghazi is a scandal.

Gay people marrying is going to corrupt marriage. Gay people marrying is going to corrupt marriage. Gay people marrying is going to corrupt marriage. Gay people marrying is going to corrupt marriage. Gay people marrying is going to corrupt marriage. Gay people marrying is going to corrupt marriage.
                            LOL Typical liberal who tries to divert attention to the topic by bringing up homosexuality. I don't really care whether gays marry. I care about the fact that our government is lying to us. You do know there were dozens of CIA operatives at Benghazi, many hospitalized after the event with serious injuries in addition to the 4 Americans killed. And you do know that these same operatives are not being allowed to testify before Congress, right? CNN is now reporting that not only are these people being threatened if they speak to Congress or the press, but so are their family members.

But thanks just the same for driving home my original point.

Comment

Your mistaken assumption that I continued a conversation with you, rather than someone else posted their own random observation, is just par for your course.
                              Please accept my apology. You quoted my post in your response so seems within the realm of sanity to think you were responding to my post.

If you wrote that last post going on and on about the government lying and Benghazi I'm still at a loss about where that fit in, but I'm sure the country appreciates your concern.

Comment

Please accept my apology. You quoted my post in your response so seems within the realm of sanity to think you were responding to my post.

If you wrote that last post going on and on about the government lying and Benghazi I'm still at a loss about where that fit in, but I'm sure the country appreciates your concern.
                                Dying to know. Do you think that was BTDT?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X