Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High School Senior All Star Game

Striker Soccer Supply has supported the Palm Beach Count High School All-Star Game for about 15 years. We also helped the south team in last years State All Star Game. At both events there were barely any people in the stands. Don't get me wrong we only do this for the players and coaches. But if other sports get such a great turn out then why can't soccer come close. Any words are appreciated so we can make this event bigger each year.

Message Board

http://www.strikersoccersupply.com

very disorganized and last minute- was stated to me by faca person in charge two years ago that they were going to cancel- blaming it on the coaches lack of timely manner. however, I stated to the representative that my experience was disorganization on FACAs part- long story- but- games never got canceled and improved a bit.... still no answers to our districts questions/complaints/recommendations which have been the same over 4 years. I do know that there are local issues every year within districts that could make things more difficult for FACA to organize, but for some reason soccer seems to not have the honor as other sports

Comment

I've noticed that some coaches are not in the sport like other coaches in other sports. It is starting to look better as more coaches have a little bit of a soccer background. But overall we have a long way to go. I've heard the FACA can be difficult and unappreciative of the coaches for soccer. But other states have great crowds for their east west state all-star game. I think also there needs to be a way to have a junior all star game so college coaches can get a look at players in advance. But I guess there are some rules against players playing in a High School All Star game before the end of their senior season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X