Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Announcement

Could not make it to the meeting. Can anyone tell what was the Big Announcement

Troll alert

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I went and no non-mls DA next year

Comment

Just wait until Sean’s announcement.

Comment

I went and no non-mls DA next year
          MLS have you watched that product lately oh my god really

Comment

DA is folding

Comment

Who cares? Just some more hype from FESA to distract from their losing ECNL program. Smoke and Mirrors.....

Comment

DA is folding
                Good because it’s a failure ! Scam marketing league by the federation that clearly doesn’t know what there doing

Comment

WPSL franchise

Comment

DA is folding
                    Whatever you need to tell the flock to keep them grazing in those volt pastures! First it was Armada has pre-DA, then it was it’s a DA trial, then it was Armada is losing DA, and now the DA is folding. I’ll tell you what, as soon as the DA is no longer functioning I will still not bring my boy to FESA!

Comment

So this is Armarda talk what was big Florida Elite announcement?

Comment

Whatever you need to tell the flock to keep them grazing in those volt pastures! First it was Armada has pre-DA, then it was it’s a DA trial, then it was Armada is losing DA, and now the DA is folding. I’ll tell you what, as soon as the DA is no longer functioning I will still not bring my boy to FESA!
                        Daddy Power !

Comment

This and that...

This is how Armada trolls find out about what is spoken about at our club meetings. Armada trolls salivate in anticipation for anything to mock or spin into Armada troll treasure.

Be sure of this trolls...it was nothing earth shaking, nothing ground breaking, and just as your DOC at Armada has grabbed the reins and is now in the process of extracting more money out of your pocket past what you've already paid, Octoberfest, Poker tournament, Krackenfest, now Trick or trunk...your precious Armada is also starting to look more and more like FESA...thank your BOD and DOC next time you see them. Keep that in focus...just because it's not called Soccerthon, doesn't mean it's not...

Now piss off...

Comment

This is how Armada trolls find out about what is spoken about at our club meetings. Armada trolls salivate in anticipation for anything to mock or spin into Armada troll treasure.

Be sure of this trolls...it was nothing earth shaking, nothing ground breaking, and just as your DOC at Armada has grabbed the reins and is now in the process of extracting more money out of your pocket past what you've already paid, Octoberfest, Poker tournament, Krackenfest, now Trick or trunk...your precious Armada is also starting to look more and more like FESA...thank your BOD and DOC next time you see them. Keep that in focus...just because it's not called Soccerthon, doesn't mean it's not...

Now piss off...
                            Why the anger. Open your heart to our Lord, Jesus Christ and release the demons of hate that consume your soul. Love Armada as you love Elite and you will find more content in your life.

Comment

Florida Elite Soccer Academy is proud to announce that we're the newest members of the Women's Premier Soccer League ⚽

Looking forward to the 2020 season!

Tryouts coming in winter.
                              For more information: http://ow.ly/PHl750wPPLd

#WeAreFloridaElite

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X