Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunrise 04 vs Cincinnati DA (1st place in central division)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunrise 04 vs Cincinnati DA (1st place in central division)

Don’t give us that BS that DA is superior anymore. Sunrise played the 1st place CDA team today at the PDA showcase. Tied 2-2. Sure DA has some good teams and some great players but there are several non-da teams that can compete if given the opportunity.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t give us that BS that DA is superior anymore. Sunrise played the 1st place CDA team today at the PDA showcase. Tied 2-2. Sure DA has some good teams and some great players but there are several non-da teams that can compete if given the opportunity.
    Da is a disaster, da teams are getting smoked all over the place. I think there is a place for it at u-15 and up! The training is garbage, for most clubs it was and is a business opportunity to charge you more money and the pyramid scam that is USA soccer. Don’t believe the hype!

Comment

Is this boys or girls.

Comment

My kid plays da and I agree with you. There are some really bad teams and some really good teams. Teams outside of da, good teams, would definitely compete. Not finish 1st, but definitely would win some games.

Comment

You are reaching please stop

Comment

Lol. Keep pushing that fake news.

Comment

That’s no reach! Believe me it’s happening all the time, the DA is a giant marketing hype, USA soccer is garbage, there are a few in this country and I mean a few that do it right!

Comment

That’s no reach! Believe me it’s happening all the time, the DA is a giant marketing hype, USA soccer is garbage, there are a few in this country and I mean a few that do it right!
                Until you teams get smacked 6-0 7-0 and DA teams complain about playing your low level teams. You really came on here to talk about a 2-2 draw with 1 team from DA?

Comment

I didn’t know da teams could play non da teams? With no subs rules and things like that

Comment

Until you teams get smacked 6-0 7-0 and DA teams complain about playing your low level teams. You really came on here to talk about a 2-2 draw with 1 team from DA?
                    It wasn’t a DA team. It was a FIRST PLACE DA team. It wasn’t 6-0 or 7-0. It was 2-2 vs the non-DA sunrise 2004s. Stop spinning your BS just to make yourself feel better. DA is not the best. There is no best league. There are good teams and bad teams in all leagues.

Comment

I didn’t know da teams could play non da teams? With no subs rules and things like that
                      That’s all bs happens all the time allot of states don’t even have da! We played da teams in Colorado and California from Arizona and kicked there a ss consistently. It’s a white privileged league, the fees are insane and the coaching is a joke.

Comment

It wasn’t a DA team. It was a FIRST PLACE DA team. It wasn’t 6-0 or 7-0. It was 2-2 vs the non-DA sunrise 2004s. Stop spinning your BS just to make yourself feel better. DA is not the best. There is no best league. There are good teams and bad teams in all leagues.
                        It's 1 game! There are 70 clubs in DA. You have no clue if their roster consist of all the DA girls because of the memorial day weekend. People do go out of town and fill in play for those missing kids. Just like sunrise players playing for Weston DA so slow down.

Comment

They don't even know if it was Cincy DA team the OP is assuming it was without any facts to back it up.

Comment

They don't even know if it was Cincy DA team the OP is assuming it was without any facts to back it up.
                            Funny how these sunrise parents don't come on here when those kids play games for Weston GDA and they get smacked around.

Comment

Funny how these sunrise parents don't come on here when those kids play games for Weston GDA and they get smacked around.
                              That is true. Go on the Weston DA website and a bunch of Sunrise girls are on those rosters and they lose a lot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X