Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions about the NEW DPL Soccer League?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    yet we still sign are kids up and write the checks
    I like to thoroughly investigate before I give my $$ away.
    Definitely not 1 of those parents who are more concern with fame and prestige of playing for a league with a bunch of letters than what is can actually do for my kid!

Comment

This Dumb Parents League was created as a Marketing ploy to keep pre-academy teams happy while trying to generate more cash flow. It’s a capitalist society. It’s your choice to spend that money. It is not equal to ecnl. So if your daughter is not in DA or Ecnl then they are being bamboozled.

Pick a team based on opportunity and coach, not league ( if it’s not da or ecnl )

Brian, Jerome, Tim, Alan, Tricia stop lying to these kids

Comment

Depends which way you’re trending. We’re coming from a small club that only plays local teams and mostly local tournaments, so DPL will be a step up in competition and commitment for us (yes $$$ as well). Goal is to obviously make the “A” team so this is a trial run, but we’re excited for the challenge.

Comment

Depends which way you’re trending. We’re coming from a small club that only plays local teams and mostly local tournaments, so DPL will be a step up in competition and commitment for us (yes $$$ as well). Goal is to obviously make the “A” team so this is a trial run, but we’re excited for the challenge.
          Weston B teams and PBG traveling all over the south for games a step up in competition LMAO. Are you really that stupid No IMG, WFF, USA, UFA, NC Courage or Charlotte ?

Comment

Weston B teams and PBG traveling all over the south for games a step up in competition LMAO. Are you really that stupid No IMG, WFF, USA, UFA, NC Courage or Charlotte ?
            Let’s see, training with better girls, playing with better girls, playing against better girls.. yeah, it’s a step up moron.. I know I know, you have a national Level player, can’t all be so lucky..LMFAO!!

Comment

No Way, Regional ECNL is only Texas. DPL is nation wide
              And in Texas it is incredibly weak.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X