• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does one get a tryout with the Vikings. My son needs a new team
    Blow the OP... swallow.

tell him how great him and son are.

accept in writing that your worthless kid will resign himself to being a practice cone for his wonderkid

Comment

Who are these Florida vikings

Not sure what went on. But like i said i had no issues with kids, coach or parents.

Comment

I am not really sure why this thread invokes such disdain for a dad who just created a tournament team for his son and some other players who guest play when they can. it is funny that this thread was started and probably by the coach of the team, but no need to trash his kid or him. it's a tournament team and the kids that play on it do enjoy it. let's try to have a little class and let this guy celebrate his kid

Comment

I am not really sure why this thread invokes such disdain for a dad who just created a tournament team for his son and some other players who guest play when they can. it is funny that this thread was started and probably by the coach of the team, but no need to trash his kid or him. it's a tournament team and the kids that play on it do enjoy it. let's try to have a little class and let this guy celebrate his kid
          Good try fat dad, we know it's you. No one is bashing the kids they are bashing you for lack of class, your past history of manipulating players passes and cheating to form your SUPER TEAM just so you can get meaningless Got Soccer points.

Comment

These guys don’t even play in a league and are 19th in the state. All you haters gonna hate but the day worker really can coach and recruit
            Is this team U12? Because if they are older than that you do realize Got Soccer points do not really matter once you start U13 and up. That is when the real talent separates itself from the rest of the players on those small fields. Once they go to 11 aside, it changes everything.

Comment

Good try fat dad, we know it's you. No one is bashing the kids they are bashing you for lack of class, your past history of manipulating players passes and cheating to form your SUPER TEAM just so you can get meaningless Got Soccer points.
              Fat dad is a pretty nice guy. The day laborer is a piece of work.....

Comment

No Hate for the kid. But if you get on TS "Florida-Man Edition" and brag about your team and your kid you kinda deserve the backtalk.

I would be totally for joining a decent group that just played a few tourneys outside of the kids clubs (we do it for 3v3 with a daddy-coach) but I wouldnt come HERE of all places to promote or look for a pat on the back.

Comment

Fat dad is a pretty nice guy. The day laborer is a piece of work.....
                  Agree but aren't they both responsible for JR getting kicked off his club team? Him for being selfish and wanting to win meaningless Got Soccer points/tournaments when Jr was not supposed to be playing on that team and Jr's dad for allowing it.
                  You can't take that back, ever...

Comment

They treat 3v3 tournaments like the World Cup
                    Pretty sure they got busted cheating at 3v3 as well
                    They represent everything that’s wrong with youth sports
                    Correct. They have been caught cheating multiple times and then the cheater tried to put the team in his wife's name and got caught again.

Comment

This is correct

Comment

Man we played the best coaches most talented team at rush champion cup this weekend. The u14 Vikings were full of talent and had a genius of a coach. I tried to find out information because I want my son to tryout for the team. They are low profile to say the least. If you know how i can reach the coach please advise
                        The players are good kids made up from other clubs from the Orlando area, good players. The coach is the dad of one the kids who play, the kid isn't bad but he is the weakest player on the team by far and that is probably why dad makes this team, so his son can get trophies. I think his son plays at Rush or OC, not sure what team.

Comment

This looks just like the Disney International thread - the psycho Dad coaches are as bad a cheating as they are at trying to promote their teams on TS.

Comment

This post has to be a joke right? Their 2005 gets destroyed all the time. I don’t think they’ve won a tournament all season to be honest.

Comment

This post has to be a joke right? Their 2005 gets destroyed all the time. I don’t think they’ve won a tournament all season to be honest.
                              D-bag dad starts these thread and thinks he is going to get cred or maybe he thinks college coaches read TS. Anyone who prints up fake passes to get players to play on his team at tourneys is to be avoided.

Comment

D-bag dad starts these thread and thinks he is going to get cred or maybe he thinks college coaches read TS. Anyone who prints up fake passes to get players to play on his team at tourneys is to be avoided.
                                That fat daddy thinks it will get his son into a pro contract, he needs to go finish his probation and stop trying to use other parents kids to get his son trophies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X