• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congratulations
    Congratulations Team Boca!

Comment

If you or any parent actually held a kids trophy and then posted a picture you would win the lifetime DB award. Get a F*ing life and let your kids enjoy their moment. Give them a hug, cheer for them, but for F sake don’t hold up their trophy you fool.
      He still has it posted on Facebook. King of the douche bags!

Comment

Link please

Comment

Link please
          Let it go, your husband will appreciate it.

Comment

Jealous much!! At that level the parents spend a bunch of time and $$$ on soccer for thier kids. So what they took a family photo with the trophy.

I think you are butt hurt because you left Team Boca, when it’s obvious BU wasn’t a good choice.

Comment

Jealous much!! At that level the parents spend a bunch of time and $$$ on soccer for thier kids. So what they took a family photo with the trophy.

I think you are butt hurt because you left Team Boca, when it’s obvious BU wasn’t a good choice.
              LMFAO. That's funny. You think that someone from BU is trolling? There is no BU anymore.

Seriously man, take the picture down. You look like an absolute fool and it brings attention to our whole team. Trying to justify it by saying you spend $$$ on your children makes it that much worse.

Comment

LMFAO. That's funny. You think that someone from BU is trolling? There is no BU anymore.

Seriously man, take the picture down. You look like an absolute fool and it brings attention to our whole team. Trying to justify it by saying you spend $$$ on your children makes it that much worse.
                why do you care if they have a pic of them with trophy ? you daughter sucks and you are butt hurt loser

Comment

why do you care if they have a pic of them with trophy ? you daughter sucks and you are butt hurt loser
                  Stop prostituting out your children. Support them. Do not exploit them for your own personal gain and certainly do not take away from their achievements. Such a douche!

Comment

Oh. Boca United Troll. That makes sense. You’re actually not part of the team. BTW, are you obsessed over their family photo? I don’t get it.

Comment

Oh. Boca United Troll. That makes sense. You’re actually not part of the team. BTW, are you obsessed over their family photo? I don’t get it.
                      Narcissists never get it. Your poor children. Such a shame.

Comment

Narcissists never get it. Your poor children. Such a shame.
                        Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists

Psychology journal releases study at*http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...hs-and-sadists

Comment

"Family photo?"

Aren't there photos of two moms holding the trophy and dads. I would think a family photo would have mom and dad with their child in a photo, but why in the hell do the parents have to hold the trophy that the girls won on the field? It took more than that one child and certainly more than what the parents offered.

Comment

"Family photo?"

Aren't there photos of two moms holding the trophy and dads. I would think a family photo would have mom and dad with their child in a photo, but why in the hell do the parents have to hold the trophy that the girls won on the field? It took more than that one child and certainly more than what the parents offered.
                            I don’t know. I would have to be an internet predator to stalk multiple social media sites to answer that. Even so, why would it matter? Why am I even replying? I got here Searching the 02 Team Boca because my daughter will be trying out. If it helps get her on the A team, then “Go Boca!”

Comment

I don’t know. I would have to be an internet predator to stalk multiple social media sites to answer that. Even so, why would it matter? Why am I even replying? I got here Searching the 02 Team Boca because my daughter will be trying out. If it helps get her on the A team, then “Go Boca!”
                              How many teams does Team Boca field for the 02’s vs 03’s? If my daughter is an 03 and tryouts go well, could she have the option to play up with the 02 team?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                how many teams does team boca field for the 02’s vs 03’s? If my daughter is an 03 and tryouts go well, could she have the option to play up with the 02 team?
                                why would you come on here to ask go to tryouts and ask the coaching stass troll

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X