Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    if you know anything about soccer, tryouts are for the general public... the better players will go to team practices of other teams (invited of course) so that the coach and the kid can get a real feel about being a part of the team. this is still happening with boys and girls side at FKK. especially since Rush/ACYS told their kids if they missed a practice the week ECNL tryouts were happening, they wouldn't play in State Cup games...hmmm
    Point is the ecnl season finished May 11 for most fkk teams. So there would be no team practices

Comment

Point is the ecnl season finished May 11 for most fkk teams. So there would be no team practices
      Correct on the season end but wrong on practices. Some teams are holding practices and there have been players attending as a tryout.

Comment

Correct on the season end but wrong on practices. Some teams are holding practices and there have been players attending as a tryout.
        I heard they held a scrimmage last night specifically for the two girls from Rush.

Comment

I heard they held a scrimmage last night specifically for the two girls from Rush.
          Girls and boys teams continue to get players from other clubs including Rush to make the ecnl rosters. Yes some ecnl teams are holding scrimmages and practices.

Comment

Can we please make this thread an after thought. Yes we all know this team is no longer the same and not worthy of more posts.

Comment

Can we please make this thread an after thought. Yes we all know this team is no longer the same and not worthy of more posts.
              The will be back bigger than ever! I'm kidding. They're done.

Comment

The will be back bigger than ever! I'm kidding. They're done.
                They had a good run. You just have to wonder if the girls that are left are making calls.

Comment

They had a good run. You just have to wonder if the girls that are left are making calls.
                  FKK is having more scrimmages next week.

Comment

FKK is having more scrimmages next week.
                    Good luck to the rush girls

Comment

Good luck to the rush girls
                      The question is should we stay or should we go?

Comment

The rush is good but could be better. They need another coach that doesn’t depend on one fast player up top. This team doesn’t play possession soccer they play direct soccer. They get results but not the way I want my daughter to learn how to play

Comment

The rush is good but could be better. They need another coach that doesn’t depend on one fast player up top. This team doesn’t play possession soccer they play direct soccer. They get results but not the way I want my daughter to learn how to play
                          Don’t go to FKK they are the worst ECNL club in Florida and all they do is defend and play kickball

Comment

Don’t go to FKK they are the worst ECNL club in Florida and all they do is defend and play kickball
                            lol try to defend. They won 2 of 22 games. Arguably one of the worst ecnl clubs in the country.

Comment

So to you its all about winning and not about playing top level competition along with other positives. FKK must be doing something right to continue to attract both girls and boys to ECNL. Keep playing NPL and enjoy your medals.

Comment

Very true. That style is only effective against FPL teams. They were destroyed in national league and still could not get past sunrise. Not sure why he continued to rely on one player when it clearly was not working.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X