X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What if your kid wants to play HS ball?
    It is very possible that there are some talented kids but are not mentally ready for the next step and commitment?
    That’s not what I’m getting at. If kid wants to play HS or not fully commit nothing wrong with that at all.

From a parent of a player who is ready for those next levels, it is frustrating when our ‘DA’ team is largely comprised of average club players, at best. Why even play ‘DA’ if you lose every game?

As another poster mentioned, too many clubs/teams in this area and not enough high level players to fill them.

Comment

That’s not what I’m getting at. If kid wants to play HS or not fully commit nothing wrong with that at all.

From a parent of a player who is ready for those next levels, it is frustrating when our ‘DA’ team is largely comprised of average club players, at best. Why even play ‘DA’ if you lose every game?

As another poster mentioned, too many clubs/teams in this area and not enough high level players to fill them.
      Agreed

Comment

Ian Fergus
        Selkirk Scotland Head Coach
        Worked at Hearts and Hibs in the Scottish league
        UEFA A & UEFA A Youth licenses

testimonials from players Coach Ian has trained https://www.powercoaching101.com/ian...l5lVL3Q99_Hx_Q
        But ask yourself if he is that qualified why does he want to come and coach at a youth soccer club in Jupiter? If he was that good he would be coaching at the professional level not an 05 Jupiter girls team.... TP bringing him over to sell dreams to parents to fill his and Ian’s back pocket through his soccer school and Jupiter just allowing it to happen. Let’s see how long they both stay there for

Comment

Let us not forget the great Jupiter Royal Palm working together plan which should greatly improve the player pool, yea Super Y

Comment

But ask yourself if he is that qualified why does he want to come and coach at a youth soccer club in Jupiter? If he was that good he would be coaching at the professional level not an 05 Jupiter girls team.... TP bringing him over to sell dreams to parents to fill his and Ian’s back pocket through his soccer school and Jupiter just allowing it to happen. Let’s see how long they both stay there for
            Fully agree. Those two will bleed Jupiter dry and then move on to the next victims. Feel sorry for the parents who listen to TP’s nonsense. Both be gone by the end of the next season. Good luck cleaning up their mess

Comment

Fully agree. Those two will bleed Jupiter dry and then move on to the next victims. Feel sorry for the parents who listen to TP’s nonsense. Both be gone by the end of the next season. Good luck cleaning up their mess
              He has only been to like 4 clubs in 4 years, that does not seem to bad to me. I mean he has a piece of paper the the letter A on it right?

Comment

Ok Adam

Comment

Doesn’t DA stand for Development Academy? Maybe that’s why wins and losses aren’t the determining factor in how good a kid is or isn’t?

Comment

He has only been to like 4 clubs in 4 years, that does not seem to bad to me. I mean he has a piece of paper the the letter A on it right?
                    My kid got a piece of paper with the letter A on it once to for a finger painting masterpiece

Comment

Regardless where they go or where they have been they both have a good track record developing players. Even of they leave Jupiter after next season so be it. it will be a great year of training and Gardens doesn't have anything close that will match it.

Comment

Doesn’t DA stand for Development Academy? Maybe that’s why wins and losses aren’t the determining factor in how good a kid is or isn’t?
                        A true DA should be competitive, don’t give me that we don’t look to win line.
                        And- if we are developing, maybe we should win games once in a while?
                        We can argue the chicken and the egg all day long.

If a kid loses all the time it will suck the confidence right out of them.

Look, we’ve been with the program for two years now and have bought into this but now looking at a third straight season of this is bringing me to me knees.

Comment

What clubs has he been at and why did they get rid of him?

Comment

Ok Adam
                            Nah. Not Adam. It’s a dumbass jealous Petrov parent! How did your girls tryout go? The booster Parent couldn’t buy anymore kids?

Comment

All girls made the Boca United GDA teams. Congrats on the affiliation!

Comment

What clubs has he been at and why did they get rid of him?
                                FC Florida
                                Jupiter
                                Nex Gen USA
                                Power School

I imagine there are more just what I could remember. Why, guessing you will find out

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X