Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You parents bitch too much. If your son had made the team you wouldnt be so upset and determined to post and state your own opinion. Reality is that Inter Miami is going with the players selected for this year. Maybe throughout the season your son maybe offered a chance to show his talent. Until then shut up about the selection process for this year and years to come...Life is way too short my friend. And you harping on Inter Miami only serves to elevate your blood pressure. Find something else to focus on and enjoy your company with your son for the remaining teenage years that you have. When they venture off to college, no more daddy talk, unless your son finds himself on the bench and at that point you will start the entire process over again until he graduates from college and enters the work force. Then what??? You look back and say, Gee, I was a total ******* all those years. Wake up man. Enjoy your life and forget about soccer. Its not worth it. Love your son and be happy watching him play where ever he may play.
    spoken like a true gringo

Comment

Ha, Fact is I'm not a gringo.

Comment

Exactly! Only a gringo thinks that way!

Comment

Inter Miami player selections

Hahaha so full of ****. But like i said it will take Beckham minutes to figure it out!

Comment

How many of those kids started at Weston or came to Weston DA from other clubs? I know on my sons team we had kids come in from many different towns around Weston after U11. Rosters at Weston take on a much different look after U11. The best kids move on to the MLS DA, this is a good thing. Also good that Kendall, Weston and SFFA have DA programs to give kids a chance to make it to the MLS DA.
            Sffa good one lol. There 07 da team just got battered in three games by Rec clubs. That shouldn’t be happening they came last place.

Comment

At this point

You parents bitch too much. If your son had made the team you wouldnt be so upset and determined to post and state your own opinion. Reality is that Inter Miami is going with the players selected for this year. Maybe throughout the season your son maybe offered a chance to show his talent. Until then shut up about the selection process for this year and years to come...Life is way too short my friend. And you harping on Inter Miami only serves to elevate your blood pressure. Find something else to focus on and enjoy your company with your son for the remaining teenage years that you have. When they venture off to college, no more daddy talk, unless your son finds himself on the bench and at that point you will start the entire process over again until he graduates from college and enters the work force. Then what??? You look back and say, Gee, I was a total ******* all those years. Wake up man. Enjoy your life and forget about soccer. Its not worth it. Love your son and be happy watching him play where ever he may play.
              It isn’t about soccer any longer - it is about justice. Sometimes, it is Time to step up and do the right thing. Illegal actions simply can’t be allowed. Finally, parents are doing something.

Comment

Inter Miami player selections

Hashtag Beckham of your concerns.

Comment

We all know this is WESTON 1 teams with a few added to destroy other DA clubs .
                  Please fight and bicker parents make this a fun dance mom show this year !
                  Your academy will gets its own **** show .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X