Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Cup

Since there are two state cups thought I would see what people thought of teams entered and predictions in both.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since there are two state cups thought I would see what people thought of teams entered and predictions in both.
    I predict GPS loses every game

Comment

Can you share which teams are entered in each?

Comment

Can you share which teams are entered in each?
        Here you go:

https://events.gotsport.com/events/d...?EventID=71440

http://events.gotsport.com/events/de...?EventID=72501

Comment

Why isn't there one tournament where the clubs in Mass/NH/RI place what they believe to be the best team in each age group in each club against each other?

Comment

Why isn't there one tournament where the clubs in Mass/NH/RI place what they believe to be the best team in each age group in each club against each other?
            Because of power/money grabs by individuals and corporations.

Comment

There already is. It’s called the US Club Soccer State Cup.

Comment

Is there any form of State Cup or US Club cup for U11 and U12? I noticed that they start at the U13 level in these brackets but wasn't sure if they had a separate event for the 9v9 formatted teams?

Comment

What’s the difference in the tournaments....other than obvious quality? Are there multiple brackets based on league? Both winners advance to a regional I guess?

Comment

There already is. It’s called the US Club Soccer State Cup.
                    any scores?

Comment

any scores?
                      Who is going to win in each age group?

Comment

Does it matter?

Comment

I'll bite. Boys U16 Super Group...GPS Red will win. This is basically their DA team. Plus, their first game is against Aztec U16 boys...a team that can't win a game (or score) to save their lives...they have zero wins and one goal all season...but they are playing in the Super Group...this is basically a bye for GPS Red.

GPS White will win the B division in U16 Boys...somehow they are playing in the NEP/low-NPL division but Aztec is in the Super Group.

Same age group...NEFC is playing an NEP team in the Super Group bracket...***...another bye.

Honestly don't care who wins. Don't want to spend more money to go to Colorado (or wherever it is this year). Not sure if other age group brackets are so unfairly configured.

Comment

I'll bite. Boys U16 Super Group...GPS Red will win. This is basically their DA team. Plus, their first game is against Aztec U16 boys...a team that can't win a game (or score) to save their lives...they have zero wins and one goal all season...but they are playing in the Super Group...this is basically a bye for GPS Red.

GPS White will win the B division in U16 Boys...somehow they are playing in the NEP/low-NPL division but Aztec is in the Super Group.

Same age group...NEFC is playing an NEP team in the Super Group bracket...***...another bye.

Honestly don't care who wins. Don't want to spend more money to go to Colorado (or wherever it is this year). Not sure if other age group brackets are so unfairly configured.

Don't the winners go to the USYS regionals?

Comment

Bad day for NEFC NPL girls. U14, U15, U16, U17 all out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X