Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Iona is actually a good school, but it’s Penn State she’s needed to jerky.
    Vinny???

Comment

Vinny???
      No, but can you see how much easy it is to troll, morons.

Comment

No, but can you see how much easy it is to troll, morons.
        Wait, your daughter doesn't have a full ride to Penn State? You put it on the internet, so it has to be true.

Comment

Wait, your daughter doesn't have a full ride to Penn State? You put it on the internet, so it has to be true.
          I am single, and in serious need of another hobby.

Comment

Beautiful morning, and beautiful fields at Lakewood Ranch #tapeyourmouth
            I tried to give you the excuse that the fields were bad NYCFC dad. 10-0 loss for the 18’s 👀

Comment

I tried to give you the excuse that the fields were bad NYCFC dad. 10-0 loss for the 18’s ��
              18s isn't a thing. USDA site says the U19s lost 6-0 to the Nationals, #3 in their division. Ugly for sure but don't make stuff up. 15s have one tie against CO Rush and U17s won 5-2 vs San Jose, a good team.

Comment

18s isn't a thing. USDA site says the U19s lost 6-0 to the Nationals, #3 in their division. Ugly for sure but don't make stuff up. 15s have one tie against CO Rush and U17s won 5-2 vs San Jose, a good team.
                NYCFC dad, where are you? He’ll confirm the score for us. They will only post 6-0 as the biggest goal differential the 17’s are for real. I wouldn’t say anything about them. They will have better competition tomorrow so we will see what they are made of. The 15’s are average at best. They played another average team and tied them Whoopie

Comment

NYCFC dad, where are you? He’ll confirm the score for us. They will only post 6-0 as the biggest goal differential the 17’s are for real. I wouldn’t say anything about them. They will have better competition tomorrow so we will see what they are made of. The 15’s are average at best. They played another average team and tied them Whoopie
                  They got clobbered 0-6, not a good day for them, lots of pissed parents, but who cares about a team that’s mostly committed. There were over 80 D1 coaches watching us today, impressive.

Comment

They got clobbered 0-6, not a good day for them, lots of pissed parents, but who cares about a team that’s mostly committed. There were over 80 D1 coaches watching us today, impressive.
                    well you can go watch 2 players who train at WC suit up for the U20s tonight. Do you want to play for a club that can get players with the tools to that level or stress about results ? Both players are/were not on great teams.

choice is yours. all depends why your kids play this game.

Comment

For league games they certainly post blow out scores. For showcases they take great care to try and match up close teams so you wouldn't expect a blowout scores. Even lousy teams like Alby or Empire aren't getting terribly crushed because they're matched with other low ranking teams. However, the pairing is based on past performance and that U19 team was much stronger last year.

Comment

For league games they certainly post blow out scores. For showcases they take great care to try and match up close teams so you wouldn't expect a blowout scores. Even lousy teams like Alby or Empire aren't getting terribly crushed because they're matched with other low ranking teams. However, the pairing is based on past performance and that U19 team was much stronger last year.
                        Let's see how they do today playing a really weak LA Galaxy team.

Comment

things not going too well for our Northeast teams in Florida so far. I have heard many times from DA parents that they left their club teams because High school soccer set the girls back months, but it seems that the DA is just as bad as HS ball. Even the so called 'best team' in the North East got shellacked 8-1

Comment

things not going too well for our Northeast teams in Florida so far. I have heard many times from DA parents that they left their club teams because High school soccer set the girls back months, but it seems that the DA is just as bad as HS ball. Even the so called 'best team' in the North East got shellacked 8-1
                            That's why all the arguing over who is the best in the NE is ridiculous. Nationally few teams can compete.

Comment

After watching the U20 team play last night, I was really impressed with the young player from World Class. I believe she was the youngest player on the field and in my opinion, played with the most heart. She got herself into some great goal scoring positions often and was the biggest threat on the field, both with scoring opportunities and also with putting the French defense under pressure. Very impressed.
                              I’m not with her current club, so please don’t take this as an advertisement for them, but this is more of a she deserves some applause and I’m trying to change up the vibe of this thread

Comment

After watching the U20 team play last night, I was really impressed with the young player from World Class. I believe she was the youngest player on the field and in my opinion, played with the most heart. She got herself into some great goal scoring positions often and was the biggest threat on the field, both with scoring opportunities and also with putting the French defense under pressure. Very impressed.
                                I’m not with her current club, so please don’t take this as an advertisement for them, but this is more of a she deserves some applause and I’m trying to change up the vibe of this thread
                                My kids actually play against WC. I know I will get some disbelievers or whatever, but its true. I agree on the intensity part, but the younger player was over her head and a turnover machine. The goal was well taken assuming it was a shot and not a cross. Then vibe changed when the UVA kid came in. She was a difference maker. I think she will make it to the u20 WC as a super sub. She's gotten to be more than just pure speed that she was a couple of years ago,

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X