Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Eh, typical of small minded KK parents who have zero knowledge of the soccer landscape outside of their little bubble.

The "PDA Blue" they are referring to is actually named "Carolina Blue". True story! Carolina Blue is the name given to that particular shade of light blue. Yep, Carolina from UNC. Oh and UNC just happens to be the most established, storied program in the history of NCAA Women's Soccer. Now granted, I wouldn't expect anyone from KK to know that, seeing as KK has never actually had a player sign an NLI out of their program, but hey now at least you know why so many clubs and teams wear Carolina Blue. Again, it's not to honor PDA, it's to honor the UNC Tarheels.
    Jackass, the person called it PDA blue, not Carolina blue. You look like a complete moron with your long irrelevant diatribe. Stop pretending like you know something, it actually makes you look dumber.

Comment

Everyone be aware that now is the time of year KK comes out and tells everyone how kids are planning to come to his club. Truth is you will start seeing more KK kids down at other clubs practices. This spring the sea of orange will turn to the sea of PDA blue! There are already deals in the works for quite a few girls to head over to Susa across all age groups.

As you are sitting at KK next time and he calmly strolls by you without saying a word, remember he doesnt give a F about you or your kid!!!
      KK is a ego maniac loser. Turn the F'ing hear on one day! Address me that people have to dress for colder weather in that dump then outside. Cheap, lying individual.

#cheap #lying #orangeiscrushED #noteams #notrainers #lijslclub #livinginthepast #nycfc #susa #brentwood #isa #barca #fury #surf #sachem #shutitdown #weknowyoureadthisKK

Comment

Everyone be aware that now is the time of year KK comes out and tells everyone how kids are planning to come to his club. Truth is you will start seeing more KK kids down at other clubs practices. This spring the sea of orange will turn to the sea of PDA blue! There are already deals in the works for quite a few girls to head over to Susa across all age groups.

As you are sitting at KK next time and he calmly strolls by you without saying a word, remember he doesnt give a F about you or your kid!!!
        KK is a ego maniac loser. Turn the F'ing heat on one day! Address me that people have to dress for colder weather in that dump then outside. Cheap, lying individual.

#cheap #lying #orangeiscrushED #noteams #notrainers #lijslclub #livinginthepast #nycfc #susa #brentwood #isa #barca #fury #surf #sachem #shutitdown #weknowyoureadthisKK

Comment

Jackass, the person called it PDA blue, not Carolina blue. You look like a complete moron with your long irrelevant diatribe. Stop pretending like you know something, it actually makes you look dumber.
          Eh, its just the "storied" susa marketing intern/trainer showing off their know-it-all douche-baggery. They can't help it.

Comment

KK is a ego maniac loser. Turn the F'ing heat on one day! Address me that people have to dress for colder weather in that dump then outside. Cheap, lying individual.

He is the best. Just let him tell you. He is a god. He has perfectly navigated the LI landscape that his club has vanished, but that's all by design. He is strategically revamping the club.

Comment

He is the best. Just let him tell you. He is a god. He has perfectly navigated the LI landscape that his club has vanished, but that's all by design. He is strategically revamping the club.
              It is true. I love going down every night to see a fraction of the teams he use to have. He is not phased at all by it. Following his blueprint to perfection.

Comment

It is true. I love going down every night to see a fraction of the teams he use to have. He is not phased at all by it. Following his blueprint to perfection.
                When is enough on this same sh!T ? Move on already.

Comment

Why so upset? Stop reading the comments if it bothers you. The man has F'ed over so many families that this is all relative. Move on already and accept the thrashing!

See what I did there?? Jackass

Comment

Agreed, shut this thread down already, we get it, kk is done.

Comment

Agreed, shut this thread down already, we get it, kk is done.
                      Drops the mic. Thread over.

Comment

Drops the mic. Thread over.
                        It is not over until I say it is over!! Got it KK and your office cronies!

We will not rest until you come out and tell your customers that you are done and dont want the teams anymore!!!

Comment

It is not over until I say it is over!! Got it KK and your office cronies!

We will not rest until you come out and tell your customers that you are done and dont want the teams anymore!!!
                          Sure, but come out of the closet first

Comment

Sure, but come out of the closet first
                            you first

Comment

Ok Anthony we get it. Move on already
                              Who is Anthony? I thought the MF guy was the bad guy. Club sounds like a disaster always deflecting to the next parent in line. LB it is time to stay away from the keyboard

Comment

Who is Anthony? I thought the MF guy was the bad guy. Club sounds like a disaster always deflecting to the next parent in line. LB it is time to stay away from the keyboard
                                Both nice guys, but one just talks to anyone and everyone that will listen about how he is done with KK and the club BS but never does anything about it. #yawn

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X