X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    WOW!! Obsess much? You really need to get a grip! WHY do you give a crap?

I know, what a loser right?

Comment

I know, what a loser right?
      Just answer the post. Not sure why the individual is a loser for defending SUSA. If you are so proud of your club, answer the question.

Ill take a shot for you, a whopping 10 teams. Susa has that in two age groups on one gender.

G'01
      G'02
      G'03
      G'04
      G'05
      G'06 -x
      G'07 - x
      G'08
      G'09 - x
      G'10 - x
      G'11

B'01
      B'02
      B'03
      B'04 -x
      B'05 -x (for now)
      B'06
      B'07 - x
      B'08- x
      B'09 - x
      B'10 -x
      B'11

Comment

Just answer the post. Not sure why the individual is a loser for defending SUSA. If you are so proud of your club, answer the question.

Ill take a shot for you, a whopping 10 teams. Susa has that in two age groups on one gender.

G'01
        G'02
        G'03
        G'04
        G'05
        G'06 -x
        G'07 - x
        G'08
        G'09 - x
        G'10 - x
        G'11

B'01
        B'02
        B'03
        B'04 -x
        B'05 -x (for now)
        B'06
        B'07 - x
        B'08- x
        B'09 - x
        B'10 -x
        B'11

Wow .. didnt realize it was that bad. OMG what a disaster.

Comment

Wow .. didnt realize it was that bad. OMG what a disaster.
          This list is wrong BTW and who cares really. Stop obsessing of your past and enjoy watching you child play. Damn people are pathetic with their lives...

Comment

This list is wrong BTW and who cares really. Stop obsessing of your past and enjoy watching you child play. Damn people are pathetic with their lives...

Maybe his kid sucks and its hard to enjoy watching the child play? Maybe thats why this person is putting in an obscene amount of time with these irrelevant posts? Honestly, who cares?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2405170]Just answer the post. Not sure why the individual is a loser for defending SUSA. If you are so proud of your club, answer the question.

Does the owner of Susa know your kid by name? KK knows probably 99% of his players by name

Does the power of Susa know what your kid is lacking and what he needs to work on to improve? KK does

The point is that the size of the club shouldnt matter. But in most cases smaller sizes are more beneficial to the individual player compared to the mega clubs.

People pay more money to have their kids attend schools that have smaller classes....more individual attention.

Furthermore, I'm always amazed at how people are always ready to (to use Gang lingo) claim their neighborhood, claim their team, claim their club, claim their town.

Your club, neighborhood, town, team should not define you. That is the mentality of a simple person who hasnt experienced life. A person who hasnt been around.

Bottom line is that if a club is good it doesnt mean your son is good. If a team is good it doesnt mean your daughter is the best. All those who think their kid/team/club is the best should go out and play in tournaments around the country. You would be in for a rude awakening.

We are all just medium sized fish in a tiny pond here on Long Island. But we go around bragging to each other about who the biggest medium sized fish is.

P.S. To really put things into perspective....We are medium sized fish in a tiny pond when it comes to the players I've seen around some parts of the rest of the country. But those areas of the US as a whole are just a larger version of a medium sized fish in a lake compared to the really big fish in the ocean known as Europe. I'm not talking about the lower level Long Island Players either....I'm talking about the top EDP Division 1 players on Long Island.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2405245]

Does the owner of Susa know your kid by name? KK knows probably 99% of his players by name

Does the power of Susa know what your kid is lacking and what he needs to work on to improve? KK does

The point is that the size of the club shouldnt matter. But in most cases smaller sizes are more beneficial to the individual player compared to the mega clubs.

People pay more money to have their kids attend schools that have smaller classes....more individual attention.

Furthermore, I'm always amazed at how people are always ready to (to use Gang lingo) claim their neighborhood, claim their team, claim their club, claim their town.

Your club, neighborhood, town, team should not define you. That is the mentality of a simple person who hasnt experienced life. A person who hasnt been around.

Bottom line is that if a club is good it doesnt mean your son is good. If a team is good it doesnt mean your daughter is the best. All those who think their kid/team/club is the best should go out and play in tournaments around the country. You would be in for a rude awakening.

We are all just medium sized fish in a tiny pond here on Long Island. But we go around bragging to each other about who the biggest medium sized fish is.

P.S. To really put things into perspective....We are medium sized fish in a tiny pond when it comes to the players I've seen around some parts of the rest of the country. But those areas of the US as a whole are just a larger version of a medium sized fish in a lake compared to the really big fish in the ocean known as Europe. I'm not talking about the lower level Long Island Players either....I'm talking about the top EDP Division 1 players on Long Island.

*** you talking about ponds, oceans, swimming holes...toilet bowls and/or your wifes snatch????....SHUT UP!!!!!!....J_RK OFF!!

Comment

List Seems spot on to me.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2405245]

Hard not to know the players names when he has no teams left. LMAO. Just stop talking already.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2405265]

*** you talking about ponds, oceans, swimming holes...toilet bowls and/or your wifes snatch????....SHUT UP!!!!!!....J_RK OFF!!
                      Maybe I should draw a cartoon for you so that your pea brain can better understand. You were not the audience I was speaking to anyway. My post was meant for parents with a little common sense who are willing to open their minds to a broader view on the subject. As, I'm certain, your mother has made it abundantly clear to you in your life.....you are a lost cause and will always be ignorant!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2405361]

Maybe I should draw a cartoon for you so that your pea brain can better understand. You were not the audience I was speaking to anyway. My post was meant for parents with a little common sense who are willing to open their minds to a broader view on the subject. As, I'm certain, your mother has made it abundantly clear to you in your life.....you are a lost cause and will always be ignorant!
                        #ForcaBarca #MesQueUnClub #CataloniaNY

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2405361]

Yea tough guy in your swivel chair.....the reality is you would not have the guts to say anything to my face (or to anyone else)....I would say all this to you nose to nose. typical P_SSY soccer parent. aka keyboard gangster.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2405546]

Yea tough guy in your swivel chair.....the reality is you would not have the guts to say anything to my face (or to anyone else)....I would say all this to you nose to nose. typical P_SSY soccer parent. aka keyboard gangster.
                            right back at you swiv.

Comment

G'01
                              G'02
                              G'03
                              G'04
                              G'05
                              G'06 -x
                              G'07 - x
                              G'08
                              G'09 - x
                              G'10 - x
                              G'11

B'01
                              B'02
                              B'03
                              B'04 -x
                              B'05 -x (for now)
                              B'06
                              B'07 - x
                              B'08- x
                              B'09 - x
                              B'10 -x
                              B'11
                              Yeah but they all suck over at SUSA!

Comment

Yeah but they all suck over at SUSA!
                                Not really true, my kids' teams are actually really good...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X