Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn’t a TBU girls team make the ECNL semi’s a year or two ago?
    Armada had two teams make the semis a couple of years ago - their U18/19s (the ones that won two USYSA national titles) and the girls that are now U16 when they were U14.

Comment

Time to open you check book.
      Time to come up with excuses why FESA eliminated early rounds.
      Time to tell yourself that the trip and experience was worth it though it really isn't.
      Time to figure out how to explain to everyone why most of those SR girls are going and why you will bring players from another club instead of your "developed" players (gag) from the other teams can't go.
      When FESA used guest players from other states then other Florida ECNL teams can do it too.

Comment

I told you at the start of the year that the u16 prime team would be good. I stopped posting about the team cause I was tired of all the hate. Got better and better all year. Looks like I was right. We’re gonna make a run.

Comment

Atlanta is sending as many as the entire state of Florida clubs.
          The only true city in Georgia is Atlanta. Take Atlanta out of Georgia and you have another Mississippi! Florida has soccer talent spread out all over the state. Unfortunately, no one club has a clue as how to develop and keep the top soccer talent in their area of the state!

Comment

DA is better
            lol same there - only IMG has two teams in contention USA one. No other FL teams

Comment

The only true city in Georgia is Atlanta. Take Atlanta out of Georgia and you have another Mississippi! Florida has soccer talent spread out all over the state. Unfortunately, no one club has a clue as how to develop and keep the top soccer talent in their area of the state!
              What’s funny about this statement is that NOW you have TWO different SF clubs with coaches that trained and developed players at the two strongest clubs in Atlanta...so, did they just blindly follow instructions and not pay attention? They forgot what Concorde Fire and Top Hat did the whole they were there training and coaching?

I don’t think so, dumba55. Give it some time. Times are changing in SF for the better.

Comment

What’s funny about this statement is that NOW you have TWO different SF clubs with coaches that trained and developed players at the two strongest clubs in Atlanta...so, did they just blindly follow instructions and not pay attention? They forgot what Concorde Fire and Top Hat did the whole they were there training and coaching?

I don’t think so, dumba55. Give it some time. Times are changing in SF for the better.
                Patience is correct as you say but folks have been living with meritocracy for a long time and paying money to club systems & DOC's without significant results. Humble bragging about how many kids got recruited only go so far so hopefully the Concorde/Top Hat branches bear fruit for SFL soccer.

Comment

I told you at the start of the year that the u16 prime team would be good. I stopped posting about the team cause I was tired of all the hate. Got better and better all year. Looks like I was right. We’re gonna make a run.
                  It nice when recruited talent from other clubs does well. Saves you the trouble of doing anything yourself. You will still be bounced early.

Comment

lol same there - only IMG has two teams in contention USA one. No other FL teams
                    I have no love loss for DA but they have far less teams in FL than ECNL so that is the wrong comparison. There was a time when FL ECNL clubs would send 2-3 team each. Look at Prime. They sending an essentially recruited team with player developed at other clubs.

Comment

It nice when recruited talent from other clubs does well. Saves you the trouble of doing anything yourself. You will still be bounced early.
                      This is the exact hate that caused me to stop posting after the first month of the season. Just give credit where credit is due. These players have had great year with club and Hs both.

Comment

Stop and remember that only one to two teams in each age group in the conference will qualify for a national event.

Comment

This is the exact hate that caused me to stop posting after the first month of the season. Just give credit where credit is due. These players have had great year with club and Hs both.

You should stop posting again. No one is going to give credit for something you didn't build or develop.

Comment

You should stop posting again. No one is going to give credit for something you didn't build or develop.
                            ECNLNJ promoting college coaches on the sidelines from NoWhere St and RideTheBench University

Comment

Colleges there were UMissMe University, University of ICantScore and WeArentGoodEnough College

Comment

Colleges there were UMissMe University, University of ICantScore and WeArentGoodEnough College
                                At some idiotic point in your life, someone must have told you that you were funny. You're actually not. You should be thankful that is an anonymous forum.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X