Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petrov academy?

Anyone know anything about this "academy"? I cannot find much on it in terms of # of teams, how long they've been around, etc...

Any help appreciated

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know anything about this "academy"? I cannot find much on it in terms of # of teams, how long they've been around, etc...

Any help appreciated
    My understanding is they don't play in any leagues. They only play tournaments. The U16 boys team is pretty good. I believe they have good teams at other ages as well

Comment

Any help appreciated
      They have 6 teams.

They play in FPL so they can get into NPL next year.

Play lots of showcase events mixed with local stuff

One girls team -- 3rd in state. I think 2003

Boys are 2000-2004.

Comment

OVERPRICED!!! but hey, you get the professional coach "JELKO",, They got a FEW boys teams, and 1 small girls team that they can barely field at tournaments ,! They are not affiliated with FYSA or any other leagues.. If you just want training for 100 an hour , thats the place for you!

Comment

They have 6 teams.

They play in FPL so they can get into NPL next year.

Play lots of showcase events mixed with local stuff

One girls team -- 3rd in state. I think 2003

Boys are 2000-2004.
          3rd in state for what? got soccer? lol.the only team they have played above D3 was prime and they lost 7-0! They haven't played in anything worthy of being "3rd in state". boys team ,the 03,04 haven't won any top tournaments in a long time! The older recruited boys teams are decent but not best in state or region for that matter ...

Comment

OP
            This sounds like a post from a year ago trying to get interest. Please don't start this again.

Comment

OVERPRICED!!! but hey, you get the professional coach "JELKO",, They got a FEW boys teams, and 1 small girls team that they can barely field at tournaments ,! They are not affiliated with FYSA or any other leagues.. If you just want training for 100 an hour , thats the place for you!
              My son plays on the younger team and it is far from $100 hour...

It's $160 month, which equals $10 per training session for 90 minutes of the best training I have seen.

Stop with the fake news!

Comment

It's $160 month, which equals $10 per training session for 90 minutes of the best training I have seen.

Stop with the fake news!
                You'll get what you pay for............

Comment

Stop with the fake news!
                  You must be new at this. Don't you know all clubs & coaches are terrible except for the one your kid plays at? Actually the coaches are not only terrible at all other clubs. They are greedy & evil. I know it is true because I read it on this board all the time.

Comment

OP
                    This sounds like a post from a year ago trying to get interest. Please don't start this again.
                    My family and I moved to FL on September 8th from Michigan and we are looking for a good club for both my son and daughter. It's not some sort of ruse.

Good information from the others though. Thank you for the feedback.

Comment

My family and I moved to FL on September 8th from Michigan and we are looking for a good club for both my son and daughter. It's not some sort of ruse.

What ages are they and where in our area are you living?

Comment

You must be new at this. Don't you know all clubs & coaches are terrible except for the one your kid plays at? Actually the coaches are not only terrible at all other clubs. They are greedy & evil. I know it is true because I read it on this board all the time.
                        Especially the ones that the parents got kicked out of...

Comment

I love how you detail the exact date and state you moved from but omit where you'll be living or what ages your kids are. Then you ask for advice. Troll.

Comment

JP or staff sure know how to troll, it's been a while from their last self promoting post. You're not fooling anyone.

Comment

JP or staff sure know how to troll, it's been a while from their last self promoting post. You're not fooling anyone.
                              Yes. Keep it up Jeff. Not gonna help u get players. Keep begging for guest players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X