Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lakewood Ranch tournament parking NIGHTMARE

Parking situation at the Lakewood Ranch Tampa Bay Labor Day Tournament is a awful. Field used for parking was saturated from recent rains. It was a mud pit. I saw a few cars stuck in the mud. Players and fans were covered in mud after crossing the parking lot.

Fields were in great shape and it did not rain so no delays... I was able to avoid the mud and my kids team won. I had a great day! I guessing your kids team lost ?

Comment

We won. Then were stuck in the mud for hours.

Comment

County has closed parking lot for tomorrow.

You need to park at the High School and take a shuttle in the morning.
        Check tournament notification for shuttle departure schedule.

Comment

Who the F builds a multi million dollar sports complex and has no parking?
          This tournament is considerably more expensive than other tournaments, and poorly run.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            We won. Then were stuck in the mud for hours.
            Your the dumb ***** who parked in the mud..lol

Comment

Go ahead and register for whatever Bazooka tournament and whatever crap fields they can scrounge up next time. Lakewood Ranch won’t miss you.

Comment

So now we all have to take a shutttle because this dip got stuck in the mud?

Comment

Chargers say buses will run every 39 minutes from the HS
                  but the schedule they put out is every hour NOT every 30 minutes.
                  This is a nightmare and the security people suck!

Comment

So now we all have to take a shutttle because this dip got stuck in the mud?
                    Exactly. Her precious little Beemer got a little dirty, now everyone must pay.

Comment

Parking situation at the Lakewood Ranch Tampa Bay Labor Day Tournament is a awful. Field used for parking was saturated from recent rains. It was a mud pit. I saw a few cars stuck in the mud. Players and fans were covered in mud after crossing the parking lot.
                      then join a better team and go to Disney, where you'll park a mile away as well (when you actually play at ESPN, enjoy Austin Tindell), then they'll charge you $17/person to watch your kid play soccer each day, and charge your team twice the amount of $$ for registration. You're playing at the best complex in the state from a fields perspective, quit your crying ya big baby.

Comment

Play at Disney. They have parking lots.

Comment

then join a better team and go to Disney, where you'll park a mile away as well (when you actually play at ESPN, enjoy Austin Tindell), then they'll charge you $17/person to watch your kid play soccer each day, and charge your team twice the amount of $$ for registration. You're playing at the best complex in the state from a fields perspective, quit your crying ya big baby.
                          Lakewood Ranch complec is over-rated. They certainly think they are the best though, which is why they charge the same price as Disney.

Only someone who plays for the Chargers would defend that cluster F yesterday.

Comment

Many teams already talking about not coming back next year!

Comment

This bus thing is ridiculous

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X