X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know of atleast 4...3 from Panhandle and another from Palm Bay
    There aren’t that many great 02 players from the panhandle. There is a good 03 already there and the best 02 from there is playing at Texans and isn’t playing for FESA. It has to be a lower tier player

Comment

There aren’t that many great 02 players from the panhandle. There is a good 03 already there and the best 02 from there is playing at Texans and isn’t playing for FESA. It has to be a lower tier player
      I sure hope this guy is a parent or a coach of a girl in the panhandle, otherwise he knows WAAAAAY too much about these girls in the panhandle.

Comment

Tallahassee Tottenham merged with Florida Elite. Are they considered Discovery players?
        There is not a girl on that club good enough. Have you ever seen them play? Bad......

Comment

I sure hope this guy is a parent or a coach of a girl in the panhandle, otherwise he knows WAAAAAY too much about these girls in the panhandle.
          Yep- I know most of the 01’s, 03’s and 03’s and there aren’t 2 03’s good enough. There is 1 and she is already playing there on the 02 team. There is an 02 that is that good but she is just playing club and not ECNL. Seen all the same girls here since the were 9. We don’t have that many girls. Have some good 01’s and it looks like some 04’s are developing.

Comment

Yep- I know most of the 01’s, 03’s and 03’s and there aren’t 2 03’s good enough. There is 1 and she is already playing there on the 02 team. There is an 02 that is that good but she is just playing club and not ECNL. Seen all the same girls here since the were 9. We don’t have that many girls. Have some good 01’s and it looks like some 04’s are developing.

Coach?

Comment

Coach?
              Want to know what club I am associated with as well- may be a different state that is close to FL. Just trying to give an honest answer in the talent level. Lots of good 01’s ( maybe 10-12), 1 good 02 in Pensacola- good foot work and fast- 1 in Tallahassee that plays for ASG- no foot work but extremely fast. 1 great 03 from FC Dallas and 1 good MF at Texans as 03 big but slow. There is another exceptional 03 in the area but she is recovering from an ACL and is rostered with Concorde already and played DA. About 6 good 04’s in the area- several playing for other ECNL squads already.

So pulling 3 panhandle players that are 02’s and 03’s. That would be a shocker because there aren’t enough not playing somewhere else already. So someone is feeding you a line or they are taking second tier talent.

Comment

Want to know what club I am associated with as well- may be a different state that is close to FL. Just trying to give an honest answer in the talent level. Lots of good 01’s ( maybe 10-12), 1 good 02 in Pensacola- good foot work and fast- 1 in Tallahassee that plays for ASG- no foot work but extremely fast. 1 great 03 from FC Dallas and 1 good MF at Texans as 03 big but slow. There is another exceptional 03 in the area but she is recovering from an ACL and is rostered with Concorde already and played DA. About 6 good 04’s in the area- several playing for other ECNL squads already.

So pulling 3 panhandle players that are 02’s and 03’s. That would be a shocker because there aren’t enough not playing somewhere else already. So someone is feeding you a line or they are taking second tier talent.
                02 is former keeper at FC Dallas, another 03 is from RAD, and other 03 already been on team

Comment

So you know alot about of underage girls? Way to brag in TS

Comment

02 is former keeper at FC Dallas, another 03 is from RAD, and other 03 already been on team
                    So yep- really taking lower tier players then. 03 RAD isn’t strong at all- is that a sympathy pick? and the FC Dallas keeper is ok but definitely not ECNL quality. She will get killed against players who can finish. Was ok at low level panhandle tournaments.,

Comment

So you know alot about of underage girls? Way to brag in TS
                      No- just been in and around coaching local clubs here for the past 15 years and I know most of the girls. I know your 03 on the 02 team- very good player especially to be so young. Hope she doesn’t burn out. The other 2 I would never pick. But- hey- I am not coaching at FESA and definitely not making the 100k those guys are so I will stick to this and leave the experts alone.

Comment

No- just been in and around coaching local clubs here for the past 15 years and I know most of the girls. I know your 03 on the 02 team- very good player especially to be so young. Hope she doesn’t burn out. The other 2 I would never pick. But- hey- I am not coaching at FESA and definitely not making the 100k those guys are so I will stick to this and leave the experts alone.

So then let us know what club you belong to then

Comment

You see other coaches on here telling what club they coach at? Most stay anonymous for a reason. Allows us to speak freely

Comment

All 3 of those Panhandle girls are frauds. And all 3 are free loaders that won’t pay anything. They use all the local clubs for free training

Comment

Regardless of where the guy is from his is right. If you need players from the panhandle I would get 2 from Texans keeper and the forward and get the mid fielder and striker from ASG.

Comment

All 3 of those Panhandle girls are frauds. And all 3 are free loaders that won’t pay anything. They use all the local clubs for free training
                                MS is a good player. She does use local for free training and doesn’t pay anywhere- but a good player. Seems nice enough as a person as well. Dad thinks a little too highly of her. She is good but she needs support players. She can’t make it happen on her own without good service. In HS against older and stronger players she disappeared.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X