Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the best player from the 2006 boys team left. They will have a hard time replacing the center back
    Which player was that? They had a good team on those 06s. And where did he go??

Comment

It looks like people are getting sick and tired of all of the shenanigans, investigations, and all around bullshít that is going on at SCU. This is the beginning of the end.
      "mass" and "exodus"

I do not think you know what these words mean. SCU has had registration growth between 5-20% every year for at least the last seven years and this year's comp numbers show some growth over last year yet again. Readily available info for anyone wanting it so I'm not sure why you would choose such an easy lie to debunk. You're not terribly bright, are you?

Comment

"mass" and "exodus"

I do not think you know what these words mean. SCU has had registration growth between 5-20% every year for at least the last seven years and this year's comp numbers show some growth over last year yet again. Readily available info for anyone wanting it so I'm not sure why you would choose such an easy lie to debunk. You're not terribly bright, are you?

So tell us where these numbers are? If they are readily available?

Comment

So tell us where these numbers are? If they are readily available?
          So not bright it is. Thanks for confirming that.

Comment

Anyone else getting phone calls from Beachside Impact Parents?

I was told they have most teams in FSPL and that NPL is a rec league. They seem to be really pushy right now.

Comment

Anyone else getting phone calls from Beachside Impact Parents?

I was told they have most teams in FSPL and that NPL is a rec league. They seem to be really pushy right now.
              They have one team in FSPL and it’s good. But nothing else.

Comment

They have one team in FSPL and it’s good. But nothing else.

Yeah they have a u15 girls team right?

Comment

Yeah they have a u15 girls team right?
                  Beachside has U15 girls & U16 Boys in FSPL. Both teams are good. It is small club not trying to to compete with Space Coast. Efforts to pull them into this ridiculous BSA vs Space Coast enemies argument are stupid. Kids playing soccer. Get a life haters who think their youth soccer club is something special, or that their great kid will be a national team player. Has not happened yet from Brevard with possible exception of a girl or 2 I think. I am so glad the parents on my son's team enjoy the kids with respect and keep things in perspective.

Comment

Beachside has U15 girls & U16 Boys in FSPL. Both teams are good. It is small club not trying to to compete with Space Coast. Efforts to pull them into this ridiculous BSA vs Space Coast enemies argument are stupid. Kids playing soccer. Get a life haters who think their youth soccer club is something special, or that their great kid will be a national team player. Has not happened yet from Brevard with possible exception of a girl or 2 I think. I am so glad the parents on my son's team enjoy the kids with respect and keep things in perspective.
                    It's not a BSA and SCU hate. No one is pulling anyone into anything. Remember, you were at SCU. Now you are taking the high ground? Idiot.

Comment

It's not a BSA and SCU hate. No one is pulling anyone into anything. Remember, you were at SCU. Now you are taking the high ground? Idiot.
                      Wrong. My son has never played at SCU. CBS & Beachside only. I like both the management and coaches at both those clubs. I have also known SA for years and was friends with him from outside of soccer before my son ever touched a soccer ball. i like SCU too. It is the best managed club in the county. You guys crack me up. You are calling someone you don’t know an idiot. You must be teaching your kids to be upstanding citizens. Pompous.

Comment

Wrong. My son has never played at SCU. CBS & Beachside only. I like both the management and coaches at both those clubs. I have also known SA for years and was friends with him from outside of soccer before my son ever touched a soccer ball. i like SCU too. It is the best managed club in the county. You guys crack me up. You are calling someone you don’t know an idiot. You must be teaching your kids to be upstanding citizens. Pompous.

You like both "management " and "coaches" at CBS and Impact? Really? You must like telling the club what to do and coaches where to put your d*** in because thats all those clubs are good for. And being friends with SA? Well that definitely means you are in the know. Why dont you just stop posting about your s*** club and come to the winning side. Theres no coaching there. Just a bunch of pompous beachside people that rather "hang ten" that dont know what to do with a soccer ball.

But by your comments im sure i know who you are. And even though i know who you are, you should tell the other parents on your team to stop coming on here and bashing SCU. They were here and frequent this site.

Comment

You like both "management " and "coaches" at CBS and Impact? Really? You must like telling the club what to do and coaches where to put your d*** in because thats all those clubs are good for. And being friends with SA? Well that definitely means you are in the know. Why dont you just stop posting about your s*** club and come to the winning side. Theres no coaching there. Just a bunch of pompous beachside people that rather "hang ten" that dont know what to do with a soccer ball.

But by your comments im sure i know who you are. And even though i know who you are, you should tell the other parents on your team to stop coming on here and bashing SCU. They were here and frequent this site.
                          The “winning side” is allowing your kid to play where he is having fun with friends and enjoying success. It can be at any club in Brevard that has enough talent, nice parents, and a good coach. CBS has two very good coaches (although no good teams anymore because the club is just a feeder for MIHS), Beachside has 2 good coaches, Space Coast has several, and BSA has a couple. To me it is not about denigrating the other clubs to prove whose tribe is superior. It would be great to have cooperation and true united Brevard teams of the best players at every age. It could be done under a BYSL stucture as someone suggested to me, however the reality is that due to egos and the tribal mentality you so perfectly exhibit, this will never happen. The next best thing is what we have now. That is to hope that in any given age the best players eventually find there way to the team having best core and a good coach. Then we have a chance at state level with that age group. When it doesnt happen and the talent is split between two teams, then we don’t compete. Not the end of the world. the kids can still have fun and learn the game.

Comment

The “winning side” is allowing your kid to play where he is having fun with friends and enjoying success. It can be at any club in Brevard that has enough talent, nice parents, and a good coach. CBS has two very good coaches (although no good teams anymore because the club is just a feeder for MIHS), Beachside has 2 good coaches, Space Coast has several, and BSA has a couple. To me it is not about denigrating the other clubs to prove whose tribe is superior. It would be great to have cooperation and true united Brevard teams of the best players at every age. It could be done under a BYSL stucture as someone suggested to me, however the reality is that due to egos and the tribal mentality you so perfectly exhibit, this will never happen. The next best thing is what we have now. That is to hope that in any given age the best players eventually find there way to the team having best core and a good coach. Then we have a chance at state level with that age group. When it doesnt happen and the talent is split between two teams, then we don’t compete. Not the end of the world. the kids can still have fun and learn the game.
                            Eat S***! There is nothing good at "Beachside Impact". Anyone else want to punch this guy? Ill do it once he gets his mouth off Robidoux's d***!

Comment

Is it true that some age groups don’t have enough to roster a complete team?

Comment

Is it true that some age groups don’t have enough to roster a complete team?
                                No. And most teams are completely full.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X