Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for the luck, I think. This is the same story that VSI tells the boys as to why they don't need to play academy and its dishonest. It's a personal decision to play in an elite league with more skilled players, I'm convinced my daughter will become....ah....better. Life is balance but as a family we decided to commit to the sport perhaps a little more than you're willing to. To each his/her own but don't compare ECNL to the others as equals (or close to it).

And please, don't put all VSI parents in the same pool as the Sergeant Stupid dad that's been posting here. Too many deployments; he's a fowl mouth uneducated loser. Perhaps your club doesn't have any, we obviously have a few.
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Never before in our nations history have so few given so much for so many...please show some respect...

Comment

Fake. I know the story they tell the boys...but I'm a girl parent. Whatever. It's so tired. My son has been at Brandon for years. Boys leave every year for academy teams. You don't see the nutso comments you see here. I'd respect a foul mouthed real person compared to your sit on the fence apologetic crap. You appear fake and false. And please don't put me or the Sergeant in your formation.
      Only in the last 2 years have boys been leaving to Academy.

Comment

You must be new. I heard the same about Steve Pete and JC. The same about CR. Now BL. Get in line with this old tired crap. For some reason VSI WFF aka Brandon's next DOC will see the same silly garbage.
        You can not compare JC, a USSF A licensed coach, ex-pro, ex-college national champ to the new staff that has been brought in. There is nothing on the PDF posted that shows BIO's of new staff.

Comment

Sam began his coaching career after graduating in Philosophy at University Kent, Canterbury in England and then went on to pursue his sporting passion for soccer, spending six months coaching youth teams in Connecticut, USA.

Sam is a qualified UEFA B Licence coach and for the last four years has been coaching at the English Championship professional club Watford FC. Much of this work has been around managing the youth development programme for the Watford FC's Centres of Excellence and its soccer Academy.

A keen player, Sam has also played semi-professional soccer in England for the last five seasons after successful playing period in University soccer.

Sam, aged 26, was born in St Albans, England and is now keen to continue pursuing his coaching ambitions and recently decided to return to the US to work in both youth player development as well as with USL soccer franchise sides.

Sam has been appointed Head Coach of VSI Tampa Bay FC Super 20's and will work under the auspices of PDL Head Coach Sheldon Cipriani and PRO Head Coach Matt Weston.

Comment

SM has both a UEFA B and USSF B license

Comment

Sam began his coaching career after graduating in Philosophy at University Kent, Canterbury in England and then went on to pursue his sporting passion for soccer, spending six months coaching youth teams in Connecticut, USA.

Sam is a qualified UEFA B Licence coach and for the last four years has been coaching at the English Championship professional club Watford FC. Much of this work has been around managing the youth development programme for the Watford FC's Centres of Excellence and its soccer Academy.

A keen player, Sam has also played semi-professional soccer in England for the last five seasons after successful playing period in University soccer.

Sam, aged 26, was born in St Albans, England and is now keen to continue pursuing his coaching ambitions and recently decided to return to the US to work in both youth player development as well as with USL soccer franchise sides.

Sam has been appointed Head Coach of VSI Tampa Bay FC Super 20's and will work under the auspices of PDL Head Coach Sheldon Cipriani and PRO Head Coach Matt Weston.
              What girls teams has he coached if any and what success has he had? He is way too young and inexperienced of a coach for this level! I don't want him learning how to coach girls or at this level on my daughter or her team. Aside from the fact we know he got the job because he is daddys baby boys best friend. Let's all hold hands.

Comment

SM has both a UEFA B and USSF B license
                Lots of coaches have the same, less, and more. Question is what has he done and what true experience does he have? Heard he coached on the boys side last year and did terrible.

Comment

No one on this site is questioning SM. Even his removal from the boys team was more to do with relationship parents had with CR then his coaching ability. Parents just couldn't get over SM taking CR's team and urged to have CR back. But you are doing a great job of posting info can you please post the others.

Comment

SM and JZ ran the camp this summer at WFF. There was a BIO posted on the website. I can't seem to find but it had all their info.

Comment

SM and JZ ran the camp this summer at WFF. There was a BIO posted on the website. I can't seem to find but it had all their info.
                      Camp was exactly that camp. What experience do these guys have coaches, what ages, gender, and record?

Comment

My name is Unregistered not GOOGLE...look it up yourself lazy ass.
                        It's not listed to look up ass wipe

Comment

Lots of coaches have the same, less, and more. Question is what has he done and what true experience does he have? Heard he coached on the boys side last year and did terrible.
                          SM coached the U13 and U14 girls last year. He also ran about half of RBs U15 training sessions when RB was not there. He is a solid coach and I would argue NOBODY in the Tampa Area has UEFA B AND USSF B license. We really do not have a lot of results to go on but he did coach the U14s all last year and they seem to be doing fine in the ECNL.

Comment

All these Board complaints come from frustrated parents who cannot influence coaches and players politically. I love it. I see it as a sign of a healthy club. The parents cannot get what they individually want. They can't coach, they can't buy or influence coaches that have been removed recently. They are desperate for influence to help their kids get playing time or preferred positions. I'm sure you hate BL, he's not about your kid, he's about the club and the soccer.
                            We don't like bate and switch or having to swallow everything and anything they say. Don't think for ourselves don't have an opinion and leave if we don't like it

Dont forget we pay your salaries

Comment

SM coached the U13 and U14 girls last year. He also ran about half of RBs U15 training sessions when RB was not there. He is a solid coach and I would argue NOBODY in the Tampa Area has UEFA B AND USSF B license. We really do not have a lot of results to go on but he did coach the U14s all last year and they seem to be doing fine in the ECNL.
                              You mean the U 14s that are getting slammed in their games like last weekend 0-8? If that was his team last year we are all in big trouble.

Comment

It's not listed to look up ass wipe
                                Heres a challenge for you all. Can anyone find on the VSI website where and when the board meeting is tomorrow night? If so post it and if not shame on them for lying and not making it public.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X