Back of the Net is Terrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#FAKENEWS above. Sorry to break the news to you but his family does not need anymore money. Google what he did with his $400k salary. It would take you 20 years to make $400k

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What the hell are you talking about? Fake news....and you get this fake news from where? I'm lmaf right now....and Pigs Fly....that is now printed news...Believe this now right? LMAF.
      umm what exactly is LMAF?

Comment

#FAKENEWS above. Sorry to break the news to you but his family does not need anymore money. Google what he did with his $400k salary. It would take you 20 years to make $400k
        Wait, so your source of information is Google? I suppose you also donate money to Wikipedia. Impressive resource material.

Comment

umm what exactly is LMAF?
          Laughing My A__ Off

You seriously are not up with the times buddy.

Comment

Laughing My A__ Off

You seriously are not up with the times buddy.
            Oh, that's OFF spelt with a silent F. I am not familiar with that spelling of O-F-F.

Now I am CTFU LMAO at y-o-u.

Comment

Oh, that's OFF spelt with a silent F. I am not familiar with that spelling of O-F-F.

Now I am CTFU LMAO at y-o-u.
              Thats fine by me you keyboard tough guy....you certainly would not do that to my face. You are not tough enough...just a whiny bitch...oohh does your P_ _ _Y hurt today?

Comment

Wait, so your source of information is Google? I suppose you also donate money to Wikipedia. Impressive resource material.
                Like Presdient Gump, any information that doesn't suit your narrative you just dismiss as fake news.

Comment

Thats fine by me you keyboard tough guy....you certainly would not do that to my face. You are not tough enough...just a whiny bitch...oohh does your P_ _ _Y hurt today?
                  hilarious

Comment

Like Presdient Gump, any information that doesn't suit your narrative you just dismiss as fake news.
                    Perhaps maybe the same goes for you as well....and thats the whole point of all all this. We cant believe everything we see and hear. networks and newspapers make there money by selling entertainment (it doesn't have to be true entertainment just believable, media in turn will get more kickback if they help certain politicians gain/regain power).

It is a vicious world out there and this culture does exist beyond our comprehension as typical Americans (fat, dumb and happy). working all week and taking our kids to games and practices when the time allows us to.

Remember the first thing the communists did in Russia when they took over....they took all the guns off the street.....This is why our fore fathers had the foresight to establish the 2nd amendment and protect the citizens from an oppressive government.

Hopefully Trump will get all his goals accomplished in the next 2 years, we will ultimately (and hopefully) be taxed less, have more spending money, safer neighborhoods for our kids and grand kids) no more illegals coming in and claiming benefits not owed to them courtesy of tax paying Americans like you and me. More benefits given to Armed forces vets who undoubtedly deserve it all in service to our country.
                    No more dumb ass jocks who neal during the national anthem claiming social and racial injustice while taking a big fat paycheck from NIKE who pays asian females about .25 cents/hr sometimes working over 60hr weeks to fabricate sneakers so dumbass americans like you and me can pay $100s of dollars for.

MAGA, Amen.

Comment

Perhaps maybe the same goes for you as well....and thats the whole point of all all this. We cant believe everything we see and hear. networks and newspapers make there money by selling entertainment (it doesn't have to be true entertainment just believable, media in turn will get more kickback if they help certain politicians gain/regain power).

It is a vicious world out there and this culture does exist beyond our comprehension as typical Americans (fat, dumb and happy). working all week and taking our kids to games and practices when the time allows us to.

Remember the first thing the communists did in Russia when they took over....they took all the guns off the street.....This is why our fore fathers had the foresight to establish the 2nd amendment and protect the citizens from an oppressive government.

Hopefully Trump will get all his goals accomplished in the next 2 years, we will ultimately (and hopefully) be taxed less, have more spending money, safer neighborhoods for our kids and grand kids) no more illegals coming in and claiming benefits not owed to them courtesy of tax paying Americans like you and me. More benefits given to Armed forces vets who undoubtedly deserve it all in service to our country.
                      No more dumb ass jocks who neal during the national anthem claiming social and racial injustice while taking a big fat paycheck from NIKE who pays asian females about .25 cents/hr sometimes working over 60hr weeks to fabricate sneakers so dumbass americans like you and me can pay $100s of dollars for.

MAGA, Amen.

Not all media is crated equal by any means. Do your homework and look for responsible journalism or you deserve to get fed a diet of crap information masquerading as journalism. Not every junk news site is winning a Pulitzer prize and very rightly so. Pay attention.

Comment

Not all media is crated equal by any means. Do your homework and look for responsible journalism or you deserve to get fed a diet of crap information masquerading as journalism. Not every junk news site is winning a Pulitzer prize and very rightly so. Pay attention.
                        And you can and find responsible sources on the right and the left and junk on the right and the left.

Comment

And you can and find responsible sources on the right and the left and junk on the right and the left.
                          Isn't this a soccer forum?

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? Fake news....and you get this fake news from where? I'm lmaf right now....and Pigs Fly....that is now printed news...Believe this now right? LMAF.
                            Trump has spent 144 days of his Presidency golfing at Trump courses and that doesn't even include the days spent at Trump Tower. When he travels to Trump Properties he travels with dozens of staffers and security. The hotel is paid by the federal government for the rooms and food of all of those people. That money goes directly into the pocket of the owner of those hotels, who happens to be our President.

72 days at Mar-a-lago and 56 days at Bedminster alone.

The more he travels, the more he earns.

There's nothing fake about that news, my friend.

Comment

MAGA, Amen.
                              Spelling words wrong to own the libtards!

Comment

Thank you Anderson Cooper and now back to sports shall we.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X