• Show
Clear All

The 2003 team has officially folded.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It is easier to name what is left. Not much

Comment

The issue was/is that he got to big. Believe it or not, he's been wanting to get back to the basics and make it smaller, then in turn, gets more field rentals which is where the money is. #Fakenews

Comment

The issue was/is that he got to big. Believe it or not, he's been wanting to get back to the basics and make it smaller, then in turn, gets more field rentals which is where the money is. #Fakenews
          The other thing to keep in mind is that at their peak the trainers were running around like lunatics trying to cover all the practices and games. It was a 7 day a week job. That isn't sustainable over the long run no matter how crazy the trainers are.

Comment

The other thing to keep in mind is that at their peak the trainers were running around like lunatics trying to cover all the practices and games. It was a 7 day a week job. That isn't sustainable over the long run no matter how crazy the trainers are.
            Talk about delusional. #fakenews??. I almost fell off my chair in laughter on this one. Trainers will still be late to games and the office will still be a mess. He has maybe 2 teams tops on each side with full rosters. Move on already, the club is as funny as the lady who represents the club bopping to music at the fields.

#Susa4Life #Wolfpack

Comment

#fakenews did not post the above sir. Sorry.

Comment

You believe that nonsense? That is selling ice to an eskimo.

Comment

Where did the 03 team go? Some where pretty good. I only know that the biggest bully/trouble maker is over at Smithtown. Probably because they burned their bridges everywhere else

Comment

Where did the 03 team go? Some where pretty good. I only know that the biggest bully/trouble maker is over at Smithtown. Probably because they burned their bridges everywhere else
                    Players are actively looking to play for other existing teams.

Comment

Talk about delusional. #fakenews??. I almost fell off my chair in laughter on this one. Trainers will still be late to games and the office will still be a mess. He has maybe 2 teams tops on each side with full rosters. Move on already, the club is as funny as the lady who represents the club bopping to music at the fields.

#Susa4Life #Wolfpack

😂😂 #susasux #legendsintheirownminds #historyinthemaking bahahahahahaa

Comment

Players are actively looking to play for other existing teams.
                        The boys found a home at Brentwood.

Comment

The boys found a home at Brentwood.
                          Good for the boys good to read they found a home.
                          My sons team played KK a few times and they played a good soccer and they were a good team. Goid luck to them and their families.

Comment

Listen, the only bully in that place is the wife of the office manager. End of story.

Comment

Listen, the only bully in that place is the wife of the office manager. End of story.
                              Amen!!!!! DK leaving has destroyed Atletico. LB and his wife have run the program into the ground!!! #NOTfakenews #Titanticsankfaster

Comment

Amen!!!!! DK leaving has destroyed Atletico. LB and his wife have run the program into the ground!!! #NOTfakenews #Titanticsankfaster
                                Screw DK and SUSA! Was great to watch the G09s smack around the SUSA 09s with all of their KK girls.

AS for the office dude and his wife.... no argument there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X