Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It had nothing to do with better clubs, it was all about poor mismanagement all across the board. People have been burned in the past and they don’t forget. It will take some time if ever for them to turn it around. The bigger clubs have a lot to offer and if they ever start expanding NPL teams to make it easier for western mass kids to join without having to drive 1.5 hours each way for practices WUP as a whole will be in serious trouble.
    Has a lot to do with bigger clubs offering more than they will ......people will drive for higher level play

Comment

Has a lot to do with bigger clubs offering more than they will ......people will drive for higher level play
      It's also about being around the best players, And they have very few Best Players from the region. The best recruiting tool is not fields, tournaments or leagues....it's being with with the better players who make average players good and good players great

Comment

Average player looking to be on better players team equals bench time if they make the squad there are many A B and C teams.Some kids are not as good as thier parents THINK they are

Comment

Best recruiting tool .Is a kid that actually has talent for starters.

Comment

WUP is absolutely the most horrible club in the whole state hands down. It’s been so mismanaged, it’s impossible for them to get themselves out of the mess they are in. They need to start with removing the daddy coaches from their positions and actually getting some real coaches who know a thing or two about soccer.

Comment

Best recruiting tool .Is a kid that actually has talent for starters.
              So what's going on here I know they just about had enough players for some of the girls teams.....noticed a lot of guest players

Comment

So what's going on here I know they just about had enough players for some of the girls teams.....noticed a lot of guest players
                Cant get enough players so why bother?

Comment

WUP is absolutely the most horrible club in the whole state hands down. It’s been so mismanaged, it’s impossible for them to get themselves out of the mess they are in. They need to start with removing the daddy coaches from their positions and actually getting some real coaches who know a thing or two about soccer.
                  So the merge never happened??

Comment

Actually at my kids age group they are very good and my son had an offer - we took another club. But mid-way thru we wanted to switch clubs - which on their site they advertise as an option - well could not even get an email back after several tries. It was ironic they emailed him later on after another club recruited my son - bottom line - they need to get back to the basics with who's managing the communication with that club because it was like a black hole.

Again, at my son's age group - great team and coaches looked just fine too - so this isn't anti-WUP post.

Comment

Actually at my kids age group they are very good and my son had an offer - we took another club. But mid-way thru we wanted to switch clubs - which on their site they advertise as an option - well could not even get an email back after several tries. It was ironic they emailed him later on after another club recruited my son - bottom line - they need to get back to the basics with who's managing the communication with that club because it was like a black hole.

Again, at my son's age group - great team and coaches looked just fine too - so this isn't anti-WUP post.
                      WUP are trying to do their best, just a lot of chef's in the kitchen who don't know anything about the sport of soccer or running a club. The new DOC has extremely poor communication skills and isn't surrounded by anyone who can help or has the skill set.

Comment

WUP are trying to do their best, just a lot of chef's in the kitchen who don't know anything about the sport of soccer or running a club. The new DOC has extremely poor communication skills and isn't surrounded by anyone who can help or has the skill set.
                        Club has made poor decisions over the last few years.....new regime or old it's been the same piss poor crap for a while.. They had an opportunity to make things better but choose not to and this is why players will leave and why they don't attract more new good players

Comment

You can’t understand a fn word the doc says

Comment

Saw their social media post WUP and Mutiny merge to create a powerhouse. LOL. They can’t even fill their rosters. Tweet should say they combine to form a mediocre club filled with town level players

Comment

Saw their social media post WUP and Mutiny merge to create a powerhouse. LOL. They can’t even fill their rosters. Tweet should say they combine to form a mediocre club filled with town level players
                              They never merged did they ??? This Club is so messed up why anyone would go there is beyond me

Comment

Oh how they have fallen....not helping their town either

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X