Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Somebody on here knows FCP ECNL. Dude is a complete tool and is single-handedly ruining Portland women's soccer (both UP and FCP). Still don't know how a college coach can coach potential recruits...
    Is there any NCAA rule against that?

Comment

Is there any NCAA rule against that?
      No. Not at all. It happens across the country. There are many college coaches who coach club.

Comment

LOLZ!!! Good one!!! You know it's true fool. ;)
        Anyone who types in text speak clearly demonstrates their immaturity and any credibility they think they may have, has been undermined with their usage of such. However, you clearly demonstrated that you so post on Facebook and the fact that I called you out about posting to "grammie and grampie" about little Suzy caused you to lash out. But hey, they don't have to know she played in a tournament that takes nearly every team that applies.

Comment

Anyone who types in text speak clearly demonstrates their immaturity and any credibility they think they may have, has been undermined with their usage of such. However, you clearly demonstrated that you so post on Facebook and the fact that I called you out about posting to "grammie and grampie" about little Suzy caused you to lash out. But hey, they don't have to know she played in a tournament that takes nearly every team that applies.
          Oh no! You have clearly mixed up one anonymous poster with another. Nice try though!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X