Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ....or if your DD could have made the ECNL team, she could of played in NJ this weekend.

I will take my chances to play in any games this weekend instead of sitting around the house.
    Wrong. Your kid gets to go to NJ (terrible place by the way) but because your coach doesn't know what they are doing they will sit half the team the entire weekend.

Meanwhile the team that is playing is getting beat 10-1 so they end up chasing and looking like doormats.

If you add up the lack of minutes and terrible games Ecnl teams play your argument folds on itself completely.

Comment

Hahahahaha Ecnl idiots.

Paying 1k to go to lol New Jersey and either sit the bench, get beat by a team that wouldn't beat top teams from Oregon or play a team that is terrible.

Comment

Hands up if you are going to New Jersey to play or sit the bench against a team that isn't worth the time or a team that will send you home with a 10-0 loss.

Makes you wonder why not play any of the 2k teams on the way to New Jersey...

Ecnl idiot logic

Comment

The Memorial Day Meltdown (friends cups) is never a very tough event. No good players do odp in Washington or California. Plus everyone is on vacation over Memorial Day weekend. So the star of the weekend will be Alaska and some rag tag teams pulled together from whatever you can get.
          Why do you care? The important thing is for kids to have fun.

Comment

Why do you care? The important thing is for kids to have fun.
            Wait I thought it was a path way to the pros.

I guess you can't have your lying propaganda and your fun...

Typical GDA bs

Comment

Wait I thought it was a path way to the pros.

I guess you can't have your lying propaganda and your fun...

Typical GDA bs
              Don't cry for me Argentina😢😱😭

Comment

Hahahahaha Ecnl idiots.

Paying 1k to go to lol New Jersey and either sit the bench, get beat by a team that wouldn't beat top teams from Oregon or play a team that is terrible.
                You forgot to play in front of 50-70 coaches. College coaches watch players, not teams. Good luck to those girls going that have been invited to come early or stay late for an unofficial visit

Comment

The sad thing is even if GDA was FREE it still would be an inferior product to get to college.....FACT. But since it is the pathway to the pros, to the hell with college.

And stop with I can invest the money I save....that is bs. Most likely you will spend it on a new iphone, a more expensive cable package and a GI Joe with a Kung Fu grip.

Comment

The sad thing is even if GDA was FREE it still would be an inferior product to get to college.....FACT. But since it is the pathway to the pros, to the hell with college.

And stop with I can invest the money I save....that is bs. Most likely you will spend it on a new iphone, a more expensive cable package and a GI Joe with a Kung Fu grip.
                    So, according to you if you join CU or FC P you don't have a mobile (new) phone, no cable tv and no kids toys?

Sounds like the makings of a great cult.

Enjoy your blessed journey through the darkness waiting for the light.

GDA=Good Deal Alert

Comment

GDA=Good Deal Alert
                      Please fix your spell check. GDA= God Dang Awful

Comment

Please fix your spell check. GDA= God Dang Awful
                        Done

GDA=Goal Directed Activity

CU= Coming Unglued

FCP=Failure Count - Path

Comment

Done

GDA=Goal Directed Activity
                          Please enlighten us all again what the Goal is for the GDA?

Comment

For 2016-2017 it was to play low level events to get wins against bronze level teams. Beaverton cup.

Comment

US Soccers new Girls Development Academy launches fall of 2017 and is the new nationwide top tier program for college and prospective professional players. For FC Thorns, it's the first girls youth soccer subsidized program in the State of Oregon. An exciting step for girls on the rosters!

Comment

US Soccers new Girls Development Academy launches fall of 2017 and is the new nationwide top tier program for college and prospective professional players. For FC Thorns, it's the first girls youth soccer subsidized program in the State of Oregon. An exciting step for girls on the rosters!
                                Yes. I'm starting a new development league for only elite top tier players.

We travel world wide and its for prospective professional players only...

Look now you can believe in the next pyramid scam...

You people are idiots..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X