Crossfire Oregon ECNL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossfire coach was going to forfeit if game wasn't changed...used the excuse of "we can play them at home all the time". Wonder how #4 in the brackets feel about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Ok Crazy. Why don't you pick up the phone and call the DIRECTOR OF SURF CUP - the largest and most prestigious event on the west coast - and accuse him of adjusting a schedule at the request of a u15 team in the consolation bracket - a lower level ECNL team from soccer powerhouse Oregon? Rant and rave about it. Tournament directors usually need a good laugh on day three of their event.
      Nahhh. Not that important to me honestly. But I'm glad you agree they're a
      lower level ECNL team.

Comment

Nahhh. Not that important to me honestly. But I'm glad you agree they're a
        lower level ECNL team.
        Not important enough to get a factual answer - but important enough to come on here and wet your diaper crying. Got it. And yes CU is a lower level ECNL team. GPS is a one team club from Oregon with a shelf life of about a year. I don't have a kid in either club (thank GOD) but if I had to choose one it would be CU no questions asked. Unless you can tell me how many graduating GPS seniors are playing soccer in college next year?

Comment

Not important enough to get a factual answer - but important enough to come on here and wet your diaper crying. Got it. And yes CU is a lower level ECNL team. GPS is a one team club from Oregon with a shelf life of about a year. I don't have a kid in either club (thank GOD) but if I had to choose one it would be CU no questions asked. Unless you can tell me how many graduating GPS seniors are playing soccer in college next year?
          This entire forum is based on crying and diaper wetting. Surely you know that. No clue. I dont have a kid in either as well.

Comment

Crossfire coach was going to forfeit if game wasn't changed...used the excuse of "we can play them at home all the time". Wonder how #4 in the brackets feel about it.
            How did the GPS 99/00's do? CU's finished pool play 2-1
            How did the GPS 01's do? CU's finished 3/0 and are in the semi's tomorrow
            How did the GPS 02's do? CU's finished 2-1.

Don't bring your one trick pony "club" here and expect respect. You had a chance to earn it this weekend and you didn't. I know it means a lot to you to try to beat CU and shove it in the face of the girls who bailed on your sinking ship. Sorry it didn't work out for you bro.

Comment

Well looks like they skated again. What happened to #3 vs #3? Now it's 3 vs 4? Big surprise. What kind of fit did the CU coach throw?
              Maybe this is your first rodeo, but in other Showcases and ECNL events if for some reason the same teams from the same conference were to meet in a consolation game they always try and re-shuffle. Unless you are playing in the semi-finals all other games are meaningless

Comment

How did the GPS 99/00's do? CU's finished pool play 2-1
                How did the GPS 01's do? CU's finished 3/0 and are in the semi's tomorrow
                How did the GPS 02's do? CU's finished 2-1.

Don't bring your one trick pony "club" here and expect respect. You had a chance to earn it this weekend and you didn't. I know it means a lot to you to try to beat CU and shove it in the face of the girls who bailed on your sinking ship. Sorry it didn't work out for you bro.
                I love it when things end with "bro". Are you my 8 year old neighbor? Let's line up #1 and #2 in Oregon and see where the chips fall. Oh sorry. I meant let's line up #1 and #2 in Oregon and see where the chips fall bro. There. Now I'm speaking middle school for you.

Comment

I love it when things end with "bro". Are you my 8 year old neighbor? Let's line up #1 and #2 in Oregon and see where the chips fall. Oh sorry. I meant let's line up #1 and #2 in Oregon and see where the chips fall bro. There. Now I'm speaking middle school for you.
                  What age group, bro? 99/00? GPS team look pretty strong at that age bro? How do the GPS 01's look this year? Do they want to take on Thorns academy, CFC, or one of the ECNL clubs? Let me know, bro - I'm curious.

Comment

Maybe this is your first rodeo, but in other Showcases and ECNL events if for some reason the same teams from the same conference were to meet in a consolation game they always try and re-shuffle. Unless you are playing in the semi-finals all other games are meaningless
                    But they're not in the same conference. They've never played one another. True about the meaningless aspect of 5 place showcase though.

Comment

Exactly. It's S.O.P. - not some vast conspiracy against the plucky GPS team. But it makes sense their inexperienced parents and coaches wouldn't know that.

Comment

What age group, bro? 99/00? GPS team look pretty strong at that age bro? How do the GPS 01's look this year? Do they want to take on Thorns academy, CFC, or one of the ECNL clubs? Let me know, bro - I'm curious.
                        So many questions from such a curious 8 year old. Not sure about the other age groups. If you lost track of the conversation I believe this was about the CU 03 girls team being too afraid to play the 03 girls GPS team. If you'd like to spin the conversation from a team thing to a club thing I can't help you.

Comment

But they're not in the same conference. They've never played one another. True about the meaningless aspect of 5 place showcase though.
                          I'm quite sure the tournament director saw two Oregon teams, thought of Oregon as this tiny pond of soccer (which is true), thought that those Oregon teams didn't travel 1000 miles to play each other, and switched them around. The rules clearly state that the director has the discretion to move teams around. The whiny diaper baby who started this post was too busy being a keyboard warrior to bother reading or asking, I guess.

Comment

So many questions from such a curious 8 year old. Not sure about the other age groups. If you lost track of the conversation I believe this was about the CU 03 girls team being too afraid to play the 03 girls GPS team. If you'd like to spin the conversation from a team thing to a club thing I can't help you.
                            Correct. Because GPS isn't a club. It's a one team outfit. Thanks for acknowledging that finally.

Comment

I'm quite sure the tournament director saw two Oregon teams, thought of Oregon as this tiny pond of soccer (which is true), thought that those Oregon teams didn't travel 1000 miles to play each other, and switched them around. The rules clearly state that the director has the discretion to move teams around. The whiny diaper baby who started this post was too busy being a keyboard warrior to bother reading or asking, I guess.
                              every aspect perfectly feasible.

Comment

Oh I understand. You are posting under the wrong thread. This is Crossfire Oregon ECNL. That encompasses the 6 teams rostered to their club. There is also a GPS thread - that encompasses the one GPS team - the 03 girls.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X