The end of the "soccer mom"....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain made some Mommys keep their DD and DS home this weekend cuz it was a bit wet out. Water is dangerous to kids and a wet field is too. Im fwaid of da watta momma. JUICEBOX!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Burn!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Who's laughing now??!!??!?

You juicebox mommies ain't got no nothing to say to that do ya?!!

IM GOING TO BURN YA EVERY TIME!!!!!!

LOLOLLLLLOLOLOLOLLLO

I strut while you putt. Hahahahahahaha!

One more time baby!!!!

Comment

Passive aggressive Mommy Knows Best! J U I C E B O X! God it better not rain hard this weekend, I have pilates and my stay at home husband needs time to post on TS - so much to do.

Comment

Now possession guy and his Juicebox rants are starting to make sense. And also make sense why he has so much time on his hands. As annoying as he is, I kind of feel sorry for him.
          It does make sense now. Well - not make sense, but I can understand that this is his misdirected way of dealing with the pain of his situation.
          I do feel sorry for him also.

Comment

Yes. The juicebox is a metaphor for the love he is denied. Anger. Sadness. Time on his hands. It's really unfortunate.

Comment

Yes. I too can post several times pretending to be someone else. JUICEBOX HERO!

Comment

The juicebox and mothers of soccer players are metaphors? For pain, hurt, emptiness, sadness.

Sorry to hear. Hope things turn around for you.

Comment

You can mock me all you want but I know the truth. Parents that are kind and nice to their kids are ruining the sport. The soccer moms and their yoga pants and fancy Mercedes wagons are just in it for themselves and bragging to their friends that their daughter went to surf cup. Ruining the sport. They coddle the kids, build up their "self-esteem". Oh please. What garbage. The best players emerge from rough, tense, hard-knock backgrounds. You can put a bandaid on that boo boo and give them a juice box, but you ain't helping. You are RUINING THE SPORT.

Comment

May you all find peace and happiness in whatever path you choose for your own. Enjoy your week.

Comment

You can mock me all you want but I know the truth. Parents that are kind and nice to their kids are ruining the sport. The soccer moms and their yoga pants and fancy Mercedes wagons are just in it for themselves and bragging to their friends that their daughter went to surf cup. Ruining the sport. They coddle the kids, build up their "self-esteem". Oh please. What garbage. The best players emerge from rough, tense, hard-knock backgrounds. You can put a bandaid on that boo boo and give them a juice box, but you ain't helping. You are RUINING THE SPORT.
                      Was that cathartic? The last time I pushed something out that big and stinky I had to flush twice.

Comment

"Regret and fear are twin thieves that rob us of today."
                        ~ Robert Hastings

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          you can mock me all you want but i know the truth. Parents that are kind and nice to their kids are ruining the sport. The soccer moms and their yoga pants and fancy mercedes wagons are just in it for themselves and bragging to their friends that their daughter went to surf cup. Ruining the sport. They coddle the kids, build up their "self-esteem". Oh please. What garbage. The best players emerge from rough, tense, hard-knock backgrounds. You can put a bandaid on that boo boo and give them a juice box, but you ain't helping. You are ruining the sport.
                          skunk alert!!

Comment

skunk alert!!
                            That's not really the skunk. It's someone pretending to be the skunk. This is no fun anymore because I think there are at least two, maybe three people who are acting like the skunk that aren't really the skunk. Just too confusing! I need a diagram or a chart to track it all.

I just don't think I can keep up my day job any longer. My posting here requires full time attention. I'm going to quit my job and become a full time Talking Soccer poster. Yes! I encourage you all to join me.

Comment

“It's not the situation ... It's your reaction to the situation.”
                              Robert Conklin

Comment

That's not really the skunk. It's someone pretending to be the skunk. This is no fun anymore because I think there are at least two, maybe three people who are acting like the skunk that aren't really the skunk. Just too confusing! I need a diagram or a chart to track it all.

I just don't think I can keep up my day job any longer. My posting here requires full time attention. I'm going to quit my job and become a full time Talking Soccer poster. Yes! I encourage you all to join me.

What in the ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X