Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the KKK & White Supremacists vote Republican?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has every right to denounce the US, he was plenty more Patriotic than Trump could ever be.
    I understand his frustration being a Black man and classified a 2nd Class citizen.
    he is a leader of a hate group - Black liberation theology- listed by the Southern poverty law center

so you support some racists?

OKC bombers were in the Army
    do you support them as well?

Comment

Lol. You obviously don’t understand civil vs criminal issues

1) trump won a civil judgment cause she broke an NDA
      2) separately, the original payment to her helped land Cohen in jail and Trump names as an unindicted co conspirator

I can’t wait on this but now that the SC has declared that sitting presidents have to respond to subpoenas u wouldn’t be shocked at all if Letitia James goes after the fat boy soon! Looks forward to how it all turns out! Hope your are too!
      letitia has always had the ability to go after him- but you need proof of a crime, or you lose in court and look stupid
      its inconvenient for the defendant but then they sue the state and get tons of cash

Comment

he is a leader of a hate group - Black liberation theology- listed by the Southern poverty law center

so you support some racists?

OKC bombers were in the Army
        do you support them as well?
        Wait!.... So Jeremiah Wright killed Americans like OKC bombers? , I thought he defended the country in Nam?

Are we talking about the same person? Reverend/Pastor Jeremiah Wright who is 78 yrs old and still Preaching at the United Church of Christ? If he belongs to a hate group why does he have thousands Of dedicated parishioners that Show up every week and are NOT criminals celebrate their belief in god.
        His services do not mention hate, if you don’t believe me spend Some time on YouTube and watch maybe you’ll learn a thing or two instead of throwing Hammity Conspiracies around cuz you sound very stupid comparing him with Terrorists.

Comment

Lol. You obviously don’t understand civil vs criminal issues

1) trump won a civil judgment cause she broke an NDA
          2) separately, the original payment to her helped land Cohen in jail and Trump names as an unindicted co conspirator

I can’t wait on this but now that the SC has declared that sitting presidents have to respond to subpoenas u wouldn’t be shocked at all if Letitia James goes after the fat boy soon! Looks forward to how it all turns out! Hope your are too!
          I don’t see trump in jail and I don’t see him making a payment or settlement to/with her as a result....so I understand perfectly well. She lost as did her lawyer.

Comment

I don’t see trump in jail and I don’t see him making a payment or settlement to/with her as a result....so I understand perfectly well. She lost as did her lawyer.
            Lol Trump is going to spend the rest of his life fighting criminal and civil cases. Melania will file for divorce Jan 22, 2021. She and his lawyers will bleed him dry. He's a billionaire with a small b.

#babytrump was especially upset his two SCOTUS picks ruled against him.

Comment

Trump being Trump. Friday night commutation of Stone's sentence. Roger was going to have to go to prison next week so Trump couldn't wait until post election to save his sleazy friend. Meanwhile Barr is putting the squeeze on Cohen, sending him.back to prison, to make sure he stays quiet until after the election

Comment

Lol Trump is going to spend the rest of his life fighting criminal and civil cases. Melania will file for divorce Jan 22, 2021. She and his lawyers will bleed him dry. He's a billionaire with a small b.

#babytrump was especially upset his two SCOTUS picks ruled against him.
                They had thoughtful independent decisions....exactly what I want. Not a rubber stamp liberal like Ginsburg. Don’t you feel like an idiot now decrying how trumps picks were the devil and the world would end if they were approved?

Comment

Trump being Trump. Friday night commutation of Stone's sentence. Roger was going to have to go to prison next week so Trump couldn't wait until post election to save his sleazy friend. Meanwhile Barr is putting the squeeze on Cohen, sending him.back to prison, to make sure he stays quiet until after the election
                  How uninformed you are
                  Cohen is freer to discuss anything in prison than out- he had,as part of his release , restrictions on how he could do any media
                  In Prison ,if you want to talk to him ,simply go visit
                  the only reason M Cohen is back in Jail is M Cohen- but then again Deal breaking is part of his MO

Comment

Wait!.... So Jeremiah Wright killed Americans like OKC bombers? , I thought he defended the country in Nam?

Are we talking about the same person? Reverend/Pastor Jeremiah Wright who is 78 yrs old and still Preaching at the United Church of Christ? If he belongs to a hate group why does he have thousands Of dedicated parishioners that Show up every week and are NOT criminals celebrate their belief in god.
                    His services do not mention hate, if you don’t believe me spend Some time on YouTube and watch maybe you’ll learn a thing or two instead of throwing Hammity Conspiracies around cuz you sound very stupid comparing him with Terrorists.
                    no one said J wright killed anybody- he professes a hateful ideology, according to the Southern poverty law center (libs fav)

your post said we should idolize his military service simply because of his military service- that was the comparison- you sound very obtuse not to understand - thats ok,
                    i am sure that you can watch more You tube and become less offended

Comment

am I missing sometihing ?

no one said J wright killed anybody- he professes a hateful ideology, according to the Southern poverty law center (libs fav)

your post said we should idolize his military service simply because of his military service- that was the comparison- you sound very obtuse not to understand - thats ok,
                      i am sure that you can watch more You tube and become less offended
                      The post never said " IDOLIZE" that's a Mental Fragmentation in your mind because your head is full of hate for any achievement of Black or Brown People unless they play Sports or some type of entertaining forum.

Read it again.

"Jeremiah Wright Knew What America Was Becoming. The Obamas Can’t See What It Is"
                      In her book, Michelle Obama continues to distance herself from her old pastor.

Jeremiah Wrights resume, Much " PATRIOTIC" than Scvvvvumbag Trump

From 1959 to 1961, Wright attended Virginia Union University, in Richmond and is a member of Omega Psi Phi fraternity, Zeta chapter. In 1961 Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center. Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley, personally wrote Wright a letter of thanks on behalf of the United States President.

In 1967 Wright enrolled at Howard University in Washington, DC, where he earned a bachelor's degree in 1968 and a master's degree in English in 1969. He also earned a master's degree from the University of Chicago Divinity School. Wright holds a Doctor of Ministry degree (1990) from the United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio, where he studied under Samuel DeWitt Proctor, a mentor to Martin Luther King Jr.

-additionally- YOU RESPONDED BY SAYING

"he is a leader of a hate group - Black liberation theology- listed by the Southern poverty law center"

(WHEN DID HE BECOME A LEADER OF A HATE GROUP AND WHICH HATE GROUP WAS THAT?)

definition of " Black Liberation Theology " Black theology seeks to liberate non-white people from multiple forms of political, social, economic, and religious subjugation and views

How is that being hateful? if you are a Trump supporter you should want Black and Brown people to free themselves from white social, religious, economic and political views, arnt they stuck in the Democrats theory.

Comment

The post never said " IDOLIZE" that's a Mental Fragmentation in your mind because your head is full of hate for any achievement of Black or Brown People unless they play Sports or some type of entertaining forum.

Read it again.

"Jeremiah Wright Knew What America Was Becoming. The Obamas Can’t See What It Is"
                        In her book, Michelle Obama continues to distance herself from her old pastor.

Jeremiah Wrights resume, Much " PATRIOTIC" than Scvvvvumbag Trump

From 1959 to 1961, Wright attended Virginia Union University, in Richmond and is a member of Omega Psi Phi fraternity, Zeta chapter. In 1961 Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center. Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley, personally wrote Wright a letter of thanks on behalf of the United States President.

In 1967 Wright enrolled at Howard University in Washington, DC, where he earned a bachelor's degree in 1968 and a master's degree in English in 1969. He also earned a master's degree from the University of Chicago Divinity School. Wright holds a Doctor of Ministry degree (1990) from the United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio, where he studied under Samuel DeWitt Proctor, a mentor to Martin Luther King Jr.

-additionally- YOU RESPONDED BY SAYING

"he is a leader of a hate group - Black liberation theology- listed by the Southern poverty law center"

(WHEN DID HE BECOME A LEADER OF A HATE GROUP AND WHICH HATE GROUP WAS THAT?)

definition of " Black Liberation Theology " Black theology seeks to liberate non-white people from multiple forms of political, social, economic, and religious subjugation and views

How is that being hateful? if you are a Trump supporter you should want Black and Brown people to free themselves from white social, religious, economic and political views, arnt they stuck in the Democrats theory.
                        As determined by the Southern Poverty law center
                        They say it’s a hate group
                        Enjoy

Comment

Dems are crazy racist these days. So scary.

Comment

The hilarity of a con calling one black preacher "hateful' when Falwell and the rest of the Faux Christians preach hate and intolerance every week while passing the donation bucket to buy more planes

Comment

As determined by the Southern Poverty law center
                              They say it’s a hate group
                              Enjoy
                              If I’m mistaken the Southern Poverty Law Center never said he was the “ The Leader of a Hate Group”

If you have that statement then please direct me to where it is said.
                              I’m no supporter of his church but he’s done so much for his community and Black people with money raised from his church.
                              He’s also served an honorable Military service for his country in its worst time of War.

There is no Fux news host that is equal to his commitment of patriotism.

Comment

If I’m mistaken the Southern Poverty Law Center never said he was the “ The Leader of a Hate Group”

If you have that statement then please direct me to where it is said.
                                I’m no supporter of his church but he’s done so much for his community and Black people with money raised from his church.
                                He’s also served an honorable Military service for his country in its worst time of War.

There is no Fux news host that is equal to his commitment of patriotism.
                                A leader- not THE leader
                                do you deny he is very powerful and influential ? i made no disparaging comment about the mans history - you simply took offense to facts

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X