Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lysol

What do you think about the Trumps suggestion?
    Comments Only please.

Important information to know--- the writers of this post or TS do not condone or suggest Humans or Animals to inhale or swallow any disinfectant products.
    Thank you.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you think about the Trumps suggestion?
    Comments Only please.

Important information to know--- the writers of this post or TS do not condone or suggest Humans or Animals to inhale or swallow any disinfectant products.
    Thank you.
    My spouse works in a relevant sector and had an international call first thing this morning. Lots of doctors and other medical types on call. When even the people led by Boris Johnson are on the floor laughing about your leader, your country’s international reputation is far from “great.”

We are now the laughing stocks of the civilized world.

MAGA MAGA MAGA

Comment

I did a Clorox enema today and couldn't feel better!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        My spouse works in a relevant sector and had an international call first thing this morning. Lots of doctors and other medical types on call. When even the people led by Boris Johnson are on the floor laughing about your leader, your country’s international reputation is far from “great.”

We are now the laughing stocks of the civilized world.

MAGA MAGA MAGA
        There is really no way anyone could be that crazy stupid to have those thoughts silently in their head, much less actually say them out loud in front of other humans. Only explanation is dementia is setting in. Great...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X